Chapter 2

*Mikaelas pov*

I sat on my bed with Niall curled up in my lap and I was stroking his hair.

"Why would she do it Mick?" Niall asked, with hurt in his voice. "She doesn't realise how amazing you are Ni, she never will" I said sighing at the end, I could see the smirk on his face. what a cutie.

🎶singing radio head at the top of our lungs with the boombox blaring as we falling in love🎶 my ringtone sang. I checked the caller ID "Rach is sexy❤️" I answered it "hey denyee wassup?" I asked still playing with Nialls hair. "the gang and I are coming over to your house in 10 minutes I love you bye!" she spoke rather to quickly and hung up.

*Rachels pov*

so I rang Mikaela and told her were all coming over.

"GUYS!" I yelled. everyone came downstairs. "we're leavingggg now" I said to them all. Louis and I were the last ones out so we were stuck with all the bags. When we went outside I saw Alex pinning Courtney down for the front seat. I just stepped over them, but no of course Louis had to step on them earning him "OUCH MY BOOB!" and "LOUIS LOSE SOME WEIGHT FAT ASS".

"hey guys don't talk to my Lou like that" I said sternly. Louis pecked my lips and we all got in the cars and headed to Mikaelas house.

*Ellas pov*

"RACHEL TURN THIS SONG UP OMF I LOVE IT" I screamed even though she was right next to me.

it was Zayn me Rachel Louis Harry in one car and courtney Alex and Bianca in another car.

Rachel turned up this song and we all decided to sing the chorus

🎵someday I know we're gonna feel again just like we did when we were youngeeeeeeeeeer someday were gonna beat again beat again like a drum like a drum🎵

and with that we were at Mikaelas house.

*Mikaelas pov*

I heard the doorbell and I gently shook Niall awake, he just snuggled closer and held my waist tighter, "I'll order pizza" I whispered and his eyes shot open.

I opened the door to my crazy ass best friends. "hey guys" I said cheerfully. "hey Mickey" they chorused. "just go put your stuff in the spare room but if you wake Georgia up you're dead" I said sternly with a smile at the end.

I was making Niall a salad sandwich since he begged me to.

"SON OF A" I heard yelling from upstairs. Georgia comes downstairs holding her teddy. "Liam she's all yours" I say to Liam. Georgia and Liam have a sort of bond, no idea how.

"Mikaela I'm hungry!" Niall shouts

"come and get it" I reply.

Alex, Bianca, Ella and Courtney come into the kitchen. "hey girlies" I say hugging each of them. "can we go for a swim!" Courtney complained. "ok go tell the boys and I'll go get Georgia dressed" I said.

"no I'll do it" Liam says, "okay hear swimmers should be in her drawer or in the laundry" I said giving him directions.

I decided on wearing a dark blue spaghetti strapped bikini. I put it on and went slipped out the sliding door, Louis was giving Harry a piggy back and the rest were just talking. one thing caught my attention. Niall.

He saw me and got up and walked over. Has he been working out?

"hey mickeyyy" he said nervously.

"hey Ni" I said happily.

*nialls pov*

"hey Ni" she said cutely, showing her dimples.

"I was uhhhhh wondering if you wanted to hang out tomorrow or something, like just us" I asked nervously while scratching the back of my neck.

"sure" she said smiling.

"I'll come get you at 10, yeah?"

"sounds good"

and with that I picked her up bridal style and started walking into the pool using the steps.

"Niall put me down!" she wiggled in my arms. "oh you want me to put you down do you?" I said with a smirk, I dropped her before she could answer. When she resurfaced she was fuming. She repeatedly splashed me and this turned into a whole splash war.

*15 minutes later*

*Luke's pov*

"guys I'm hungry!" Niall complained.

"I'll order pizza if you guys want?" I said hopefully.

"YES OMG I LOVE YOU PENGUIN" is all I heard.

"so I'd like 3 large meat lovers, 2 large vegetarian, 6 large supremes 6 rolls of garlic bread, 4 bottles of Pepsi and 15 chocolate puddings please"

"that'll be $72.20 and it'll be an hour or so" the teenage boy spoke into the phone, with that I hung up.

"Alex's pov"

*ding* my phone went off

from- Courtney Is a sexy ass mofo

Niall and Mikaela totally have a thing going on!! look at them omggggg

I looked at Niall and Mikaela, Niall was sitting on the floor with his legs spread and Mickey was sitting in between them and Niall was attempting to braid her hair.

to- Courtney is a sexy ass mofo

awwww they're so cute! I just wanna eat them!!

from- Courtney is a sexy ass mofo

PIZZAS HERE

I looked up and everyone has already stuffed their faces.

*2 hours later*

*Harry's pov*

"guys we should be heading off" I said feeling tired.

we said our goodbyes and left.

*Mikaelas pov*

I checked my phone and the clock read 11:28, I put Georgia to bed and then went to the bathroom, i brushed through my knotty brown hair and brushed my teeth, I jumped in bed and buried myself in the covers and slowly felt my eyes begin to close.

***********************************

two updates in one day! just for Mikaela❤️

so next thing I'm gonna do is a character profile so basically say age and what they look like, everything is based on real people. and I'm just saying random ages.

Love you long time

kisses from Taiwan xx

-Courtney <3