Chapter 7

*Mikaelas pov*

I woke up to a cockatoo screeching outside my window and felt a pair of arms around my waist, I looked over and saw a sleepy Niall with his mouth slightly open and quite snores coming out.

"Like what you see" he said in his raspy morning voice and I jumped.

"I'm not complaining" I replied with a smirk. "I love you" he said with a smile and I pecked his lips and got up. I went downstairs to see Ashton Michael and Courtney. Ashton was sitting on the floor playing candy crush on the iPad, while Courtney was asleep in Michaels lap. "AWWWWWWWW" Niall screamed from behind us all. we all turned around and scolded him. "what?" he replied innocently. "DONT LET THE GUMMY BEARS RAPE ME FUCK" Courtney screamed sitting up. "alrighty then" Ashton trailed off. I plugged my phone into the dock and hit shuffle, Dark Horse by Katy perry came on, "I KNEW YOU WERE YOU WERE GONNA COME FOR ME" I screamed at the top of my lungs.

*Nialls pov*

I walked behind Mikaela and started tickling her sides and she started whacking me with a spatula "RAPE" she said a bit to loud.

I turned her around and shut her up with my lips on hers. My hands slid around her hips and hers around my neck and in my hair. It sent shivers down my spine. I ran my tongue along her bottom lip and she gladly let me in. The kiss deepened and I pulled her close so there was no room between our bodies. I picked her up and she wrapped her legs around my waist. I trailed my kisses down her jawline and onto her neck. I found her weak spot and sucked a little making sure to leave a mark and she let out a little moan.

*Courtneys pov*

I heard Mikaela moan so I went to make sure they weren't having sex in a kitchen. I walked in to see all their parts all over each other. "WOAH GUYS BREAK IT UP" I yelled causing Michael and Ashton to run in only to run straight back out screaming.

we'll that was intense....

-----------------------------------

hey guys!

The real Mikaela is sick and this I short just cause I'm making HEAPS tonight so shut up x

-Courtney <3