Chapter 8

*Mikaelas pov*

"so what shall we do today?" I asked everyone.

"Pizza!"

"shopping!"

"making out!"

"stalking people!"

wow these guys are a special bunch..

"Okay the only half normal ones there were shopping and pizza" I said rolling my eyes

"awww that's not fair" Niall pouted.

"Who wants to go to the movies and then go have lunch and then come back and sleep at my house for tonight?" I asked hopefully

"sounds good" they all replied.

I trotted upstairs and got blue high waisted shorts a white singlet and white Doc Martens. I got changed and went into the bathroom and loosely curled my hair and applied some mascara and eyeliner and a tiny bit of foundation. with that I was done and I went back downstairs with everyone already waiting for me.

we all got in the car it was Ashton driving Michael shot gun Courtney niall and I in the back seat.

"what movie are we going to see?" Michael asked us. "how about catching Fire that looks good" Ashton piped in. "catching Fire it is" courtney spoke.

15 minutes later we were. at the shopping centre heading to the Cinema to buy Our tickets.

our movie was at 11 o'clock and the time was 10:15 so had 45 minutes to kill. "I say we go to maccas" Niall suggested. we went up the escalators and instantly saw Bella and all of her friends and her new 'boyfriend' Nathan.

"well if it isn't the boyfriend stealing slut" She spat at me. Niall squeezed my hand and gave me a small smile.

"Niall why are you even dating her! she's ugly and a bitch and she's just yuk!" she screeched.

"Mikaela is perfect ok. She was better than you ever were and ever will be she's amazing she's beautiful just everything I wanted plus more Pity I can't say the same for you" Niall said getting slightly angrier.

She walked over to me and I felt a sharp pain in my shoulder.

*Courtneys pov*

Holy shit this Bitch is psycho!

Next thing I knew Bella did something and Mikaela was on the floor in tears with a pool of blood around her arm.

I crouched down beside her and moved her hand to see that Bella had stabbed a bobby pin into Her shoulder. She was losing more and more blood by the minute.

with my mum being a nurse I was pretty educated in health.

"Niall take off your shirt" I directed him.

He handed it to me and I tied it around her arm to stop any extra blood getting out.

*Mikaelas pov*

I just got stabbed by Bella and Courtney was trying to help me. I felt dizzy and my eyes started to droop close and everything went black.

*Ashtons pov*

"GUYS CALL AN AMBULANCE SHES LOST TOO MUCH BLOOD" Courtney yelled

By now we were all freaking out and Courtney was in tears. I don't see how you could lose so much blood from a hair clip. By now Bella and her gang have run away.

We heard sirens and they slowly took Mikaela out and into the ambulance, only one person was allowed to go with her and that was Niall so the rest of us drove there.

We all ran into the waiting room and Niall was tapping and constantly looking at the clock.

a doctor came out from the hall

"People here for Mikaela Crawford" he spoke and we all stood up. "Relations?" he asked. "Friends and boyfriend" we said in sync.

"We'll ms Crawford has suffered from major blood loss caused by the clip piercing her vain" he spoke emotionless. "we'll is she ok!???" Niall asked. he looked away for a second. "We'll she's in-....

------------------------------------

CLIFFHANGERSSSSSSS

jokes you can sorta figure it out

for Mikaela and cause I love you guys I'm going to make it up to chapter 20 in 3 hours! this'll take me a while...

-Courtney <3