Chapter 3

*Mikaelas pov*

I stretched in the tangle of my sheets and checked my phone, I had three texts from Rachel Courtney and Niall

from Rach is sexy❤️-

YOU AND NIALL WILL MAKE BABIES. I ship #nialla

to Rach is sexy❤️-

Shut up. or I WILL ship rakeface

from Coco is the bestest person eva💕-

hey loser good luck with Niall todayyyy

to coco is the bestest person eva💕-

thanks bebz ily x

from Leprechaun-

See you at 10 beautiful x

I got butterflies from that one text. he called me beautiful, when's the wedding?

to leprechaun-

See you then :)x

and with that I got up and decided what to wear. I picked out dark blue ripped jean shorts, a black singlet and a button up long sleeve over it. I

decided on my black converse.

I slipped in the shower and let the hot water pour over my body.

*20 minutes later* (9:20)

I got out of the shower and wrapped a fluffy towel around my clean, coconut scented hair. I put on what I was wearing and went back into the bathroom to do my hair and make

up, For make up I kept it simple with a bit of mascara, and I left my hair as it is.

just as I finished I heard the doorbell, I grabbed my iPhone purse and ran downstairs. I opened the door to Niall wearing skinny jeans, A striped tank top and white converse. his hair was all oooft and sexy.

"you're gorgeous Mikaela" he said eyeing me up and down, "and you're handsome Nialler" I replies doing the same thing. We started walking to the park making small talk. "how are you and Bella?" I asked genuinely, "uh I broke up with her" he said, "oh okay" I replied awkwardly. with that we were at the park.

"SWINGSSSSSSS" I screamed as I ran towards the swingset. I say down and Niall began pushing me. we got bored after a while and we sat down under a big jacaranda tree. I looked around and looked at the beautiful purple flowers scattered around the ground. "it's gorgeous" I said quietly. "not as gorgeous as you" Niall said probably not on purpose, I turned to face him and stared into his beautiful blue eyes. Before I realised I started leaning in and he did the same, My eyes fluttered closed as our lips met. I got butterflies in my stomach. The kiss was passionate and filled with love.

we pulled away for air

"that was....wow" Niall spoke breathless. "yeah it was" I said leaning my head on his shoulder.

We stood up and he laced his fingers in mine as we walked home. we were saying out goodbyes at my front door. "today was fun Niall" I said speaking nothing but the truth, "I loved it" he said. Before I knew it his soft sweet lips were on mine yet again.

"will you Mikaela Charlotte Crawford do me the honour of being my beautiful girlfriend?" he asked me. I swear my heart stopped "yes!" I said happily. His face lit up like a 5 year old on Christmas, "bye beautiful" he pecked my lips before walking home.

******************************

this took me ages cause I ceebs for life

love yous

-courtney <3