Chapter 11

***WARNING THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS DIRTY CONTENT***

*Ashtons pov*

Mikaela is out of her coma which everyone is overjoyed about. I'm overthinking it. What if she heard? What if she told Niall? What if she hates me? What if Niall hates me?

Just then my thoughts were interrupted by Niall and Mikaela coming through the door. Here we go.

*Mikaleas pov*

Niall walked straight past everyone and walked upstairs while holding my hand. he closed the door and locked it. ''have you forgotten what day it is baby girl?'' he asked with a smirk. ''Am I supposed to?'' I asked confused. ''It's our 4 month anniversary'' he said with a smile. ''oh my gosh baby I'm so sorry I forgot I love you argh i''m a bad girlfriend'' I rambled on. ''its okay baby''

He took a step closer to me and cupped my face with his hands and gently pressed his lips to mine, I layed down on the bed and he layed on top of me not breaking the kiss. He played with the hem of my shirt and I lifted my arms and let him pull it off. ''are you sure you want to do this'' he asked with worry in his eyes. ''I'm ready baby'' I said biting my lip. he kissed me again but this time the kiss was filled with hunger and lust. He unbuckled my shorts and pulled off them and my panties. He pulled down his own pants and positioned himself at my entrance. he thrusted in slowly. it was so painful a tear slipped from my eye and he kissed it away. He began thrusting again until we were both satisfied. I fell asleep in his arms.

*****************************************************************************************************************

gah yuk sex.

ily guys

byeee

-Courtney <3