LET'S BEGIN

Kevin's POV.

i never thought that i will play the ULTRA MEGA TRUTH OR DARE game again.

I think that we played that when we were about 6 yrs. old and how old we are now, we're 13! it's been 7 years since we last played that game.uhh...

while thinking of this i noticed that we were already gathered by Roach's gigantic hands.darn it!!
I looked at Shope and she isn't daydreaming,must be the evil of the game who's making her awake and scared.hah that's so cute,she's like a kitten who's lost her owner awww......WHAAAAT.

Tyler's POV.

yes!we can finally know what is Shope thinking,and if it's about her crush we want to know who he is!

"Guys let's begin,and oh yeah in this game you must be honest or else i am gonna read your minds"

*****
Ok, HOW TO PLAY THE GAME

What you need:

2 bottles
and
4 or more peoples

First we have to play rock,paper,scissors ,to know who will spin the bottles

Then if it's done he/she must spin the 1st bottle,and if that bottle pointed at you,you will think of a question and choose if it's truth or dare for the person who's gonna be picked by the 2nd bottle.

And that is how you play ULTRA MEGA TRUTH or DARE!
so evil!!!
*****

Shope's POV.

I can't believe that i'm gonna play this dangerous game! Again!!!

Ok we began this game minutes ago but we still haven't got the spinner.

that's when Tyler began to laugh because be beat Roach in rock,paper,scissors that means he's the spinner,

Oh No! why oh no you ask? because if Tyler's the spinner i'll be picked by the 2nd bottle,it's been like that since we're little

Please 1st bottle pick someone who's dumb at making question!

Kevin's POV.

Darn it!Tyler beat me to it,i wanted to spin the bottles!
Ah..well at least we know who's gonna be pick by the 2nd bottle,it's Shope,it's been like that since we're little

I just hope i'll be pick by the 1st bottle,i wanted to ask her "what is she thinking now and then" if not "who is her crush"

I wanted to know so bad! I'm not jealous or anything,i'm just curious,i just wanted to know if her crush is...ME!

In this part they already began to play,and we notice that Kevin is very very curious about Shope