Chapter 25

"Tarrant."

"Yes." His face showing a wall being built.

"Why were you crying?" His face becomes soft.

"Don't worry about it dear."

"If there is something wrong, you would tell me wouldn't you?" I say and reach to go for his hand but something changed in his face as he nods.

His eyes changing from his to Monsters and his, Then stops at Monsters.

"Tarrant?" I ask.

"Tarrants in time out for a minute, sweet heart." I get up from my chair slowly. Going to bolt to my room. I finally stand up. Monster starring me down, as if he was the wolf and I was the chicken. His smile large and devious. His eyes purple and silver. This horrible creature was inside of my Tarrant. I don't know how to get Tarrant back when he's in this state. Monster could easily kill me without blinking an eye. I look at him and to the hallway then back at him. This doesn't go unnoticed by him. "If your trying to get away, you have to remember I'm fast. Even in this body." At that I bolt for the hall. But it was futile. Monster grabs me by the waist and pulls me to the floor. He holds my hands together to my right side. Him on my left, on top of me. Then his eyes leave.

"Tarrant?" I ask. His eyes completely shocked and confused. "Are you back?" He nods and looks at where we are. Then he gets up and runs to the door. I sit up and look at him.

"I'm sorry." Then he leaves. I lay back down.

Monica. Go get him.

Why?

You love him. He loves you. He just came back and he left you this time you can get him. You don't have to lay down and be lazy. Get your butt up now!

He hurt me.

That wasn't Tarrant. That was Monster. You and I both know Tarrant wouldn't do that to you.

"Your right." I get up and run out the door. I look around for any trace of Tarrant. "Where are you?" I whisper.

"Can I help Monica?" I turn and see Chesh.

"Yes,please. Have you seen Tarrant?"

"Yes dear. He was on his way to the Queen's. He was acting very strange." Then he realized who he was talking about. "More than usual."

"Thank you." I need to get to Tarrant. I turn on my heels and run towards the castle.

I'm coming Tarrant.