Chapter 14

*hatter Pov*

She wants to leave. What does she want to leave?

Because she doesn't love you, obviously. How many times do I have to tell you. You hurt everyone around you. Monsters back. Hatter paces.

But I haven't hurt her. I don't think I did.

Jez, don't you get it, you hurt her emotionally.

I didn't mean to.

That's not the point! The point is you did!

I didn't mean to!

"I'm sorry." I say falling to my knees.

Your what? I couldn't hear you over your self righteousness.

"I'm sorry! God, Monica, I'm so sorry!" I fall on my chest. Then Monica rushes in.

*Monica's Pov*

"Tarrant." I rush into his room. He's laying on the ground, his eyes closed and his face pained. I turn him over and put his head in my lap. "Tarrant! Baby!" His eyes still shut. "Tarrant what's wrong. What can I do?!" I'm rocking him. "Tarrant, please wake up! Please!" His eyes open.

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry." He sits up and hugs me. I feel wetness on my shoulder. I pull away and cup his face.

"What happened love?" I say as I wipe his tears but new ones keep coming.

"My person came out."

"You have a person like my volcano?" He just nods. "Shh... it's okay." I continue to rock him. "Don't... I... I love you so much." I pull him closer.

"I don't want you to get hurt. I don't want you to leave and go to war, please." His tears coming more rapidly.

"I-"

"No,please, Monica. Tell me your not going to go. Please." I cup his face again and he passionately kisses me. "Please, your the only one who can bring me back. Please. I love you." I nod. I can't speak.

"Okay. I won't." He kisses me more.

"Monica." He says as he pulls away.

"Yes." My eyes still shut.

"When I said you didn't understand earlier, I couldn't explain what I meant then." I open my eyes and give him an eyebrow. "Well, I meant that, let's say, you didn't come back with me... that you died. Everyone in underland would be in grave danger."

"Because we would have lost." He shakes his no.

"They would be in danger of me."

"You?"

"Well... not me. My... person." There's silence.

"I'm not following." His tears coming again rapidly.

"I can't be in control..." he takes a deep breath. "Your the only one who can bring me back. I need you."

"Okay. I'm here... I'm here..." I say pulling him into my chest. "It's okay, love. It's okay."

"I... know your... strong. I'm sorry I can't... be." I rock him as he try to speak through his sobs.

"Shh... it's okay... Shh..."

Come on Monica sing to him, I think.

"Nothing's going to harm you, not while I'm around. Nothing's going to harm you, no sir, not while I'm around. Demons are prowling everywhere nowadays. I'll send them howling, I don't care. I got my ways. No ones gonna to hurt you, no ones gonna dare. Others can desert you, not to worry. I'll be there." I look down at hatter his sobs slowed down. "I love you Tarrant." We sit there till my body gave out and lied down. His went with me. I continue to rub his hair as I fall asleep.

I do not own the Sweeney Todd song. As much as I would like to╮(╯▽╰)╭ okay I hope you enjoyed there is a lot more in-store and gets suspenseful. Lol.

Love-

MUSIClub101