Chapter 5

I land with a thud. Not hard but definitely a thud. There is a table in the middle of a room. It has a key, it must unlock one of these doors, but there is a tiny door. The key must open that one. I go and unlock, then prop the key to keep the door unlocked. There is a bottle on the table it reads  drink me and so I take a sip."ugh." I say as a response to the awful taste. Then I shrink. And walk through the door. And what I say was amazing.

Beautiful flowers, animals, color. I come to a dark forest and walk through it.

"Looks like you have been injured." A voice comes around from behind me. I jump at its velvety voice. It's a blue and grey cat.

"Who are you?" I ask.

"I'm Cheshire the cat." He smiles practically ear to ear. It's really creepy cause his blue eyes go in and out of his head. Or that's the illusion they present. "You are?"

"Monica."

"Hmm." His eyes turn curious. "What are you looking for?"

"Someone to help me."

"With?"

"My head."

"What about your wound?" I almost forgot.

"That too."

"Okay I'll take you to the hare and the hatter but that's the end of it."

He holds out his hand to help me walk. I take it and he walks me over to a tea table. He clears his throat to get people's attention. Then a man in a hat looks at the Cheshire then at me. The hatter I presume his clothes are completely covered in sewing supplies.

"Chesh, who is this?"

"I'm Monica." I say. He walks around the table to me.

"Are you okay?" He asks. I shake my head no.

*Hatters POV*

I wake up to this lovely lady. She has short brown hair. Trousers on and a bloody long jacket thing I've never seen before.

"Chesh, who is this?"

"I'm Monica." she says, her voice floating around in my head. She's all bloody and looks like she can barely stand.

"Are you okay?" I ask and she just shakes her head. She starts to cry. She had enough of that drink me that I can pick her up and take her to the white Queen. She can cure her. "That's fine, love. I'll get someone to help you." I pick her up and walk her to the white Queen after saying farewell you all to everyone else. She's going to be fine.