0.2

"Andry, I don't think party-ing is a hobby" Mr.Evan says before I exit the classroom.

I turn around and shrug, "Well I don't do anything else besides dance."

"Then you could have just wrote dancing"
"Everyone here has like multiple or more hobbies and I don't want to just write down one"
"It's fine just know what a hobby is next time"
"Kay"

I roll my eyes and quickly leave since everyone already left. I spot Aidan speaking to the girl who he was looking at in class, his expression looks happier than he ever looked. Usually he'd walk me to class but since he's to busy talking to a girl when he's suppose to be walking me to class, I shouldn't bother. I swiftly walk pass them and enter calculus which is near Mr.Evan's classroom.

"Ew I see something atrocious" Jenavie scoffs and I give her a nasty look.

"Ew I see someone I don't like moving their crusty lips" I smirk and sit at an empty seat that's near the door.

"Ladies" The tall blonde lady in front of the class spoke and we turned our attention towards her, "If we have a problem here, we can remove one of you from the class."

"I'd be fine with that" I mutter underneath my breath before laying my head down.

_______________

"What happened to you after History? Did you forget about me walking you to class?" Aidan questions.

"Oh uh yeah, sorry. But it doesn't matter, we don't have calculus together anyway" I say, carelessly placing down my lunch tray beside Leah.

"Hey," She greets and I give her a small smile as I sit down in the empty seat beside her.

"Okay well anyway, Karen is throwing a party at her house this Saturday, wanna come?" Aidan asks and I give him a confused look.

"Who's Karen?" I ask curiously, grabbing my fork and picking at my pasta.

"I was talking to her after History and she knows me because Jared told her about me. She's pretty cool but anyway she invited me to the party and said I can invite a couple more people"
"I don't know, I don't think going to a party on the first week of school is a good idea"
"... Didn't think that'd be your response, why are you suddenly backing out on a party— you never miss out on parties"

I shrug and shove a piece of pasta into my mouth. I know I said I'm half committed in doing well for this last year and half not but I personally think that passing out on parties is something I should do more often because that's what affected me through sophomore and junior year. My plan would be going to a few parties but passing out on a couple and dissing on a few things I use to do.

"Something seems off about you" He speaks and slouches in his chair.

I shrug, "I just want to do something different for this last year of high school."

"That's definitely something different I'd hear from you but if that's what you want to do, I'm not stopping you"
"... Okay, but there is a possibility of me going to the party so if I see you all up on some other chick, you're so gonna get a ass kick"
"Well I'll be drunk and I won't know what I'll be doing so you might as well go to control me"

I roll my eyes and shake my head with an annoyed smile. Every time he tries convincing me in going somewhere, somehow it's working and I can't see him up on this Karen girl.

***

Sorry for the short chapter but next chapter will be up in a bit (: