2.2

A/N: yes I'm back on track with new chapters but it won't be like this forever lol, I'm just trying to do my best on publishing chapters before my first PFT for devil pups this Saturday or else I'll become lazy; have a writers block.

"Alright guys, so for our last presentation for the year we'll be presenting your guys idol or inspiration from the past. Such as Amy Winehouse, Marilyn Monroe, Elvis Presley, etcetera. This will be due by the end of the week & it's worth 50 so if you don't have a good grade right now I suggest you finish it and present it" He explains and as he says his lasts words he looks over to me with a raised eyebrow.

Mm I love when he points me out, especially when in front of the class.

"Andry!" I hear someone yell across the room and laughter fills the room for no reason as I turn my head to see who it is but I didn't recognize who it was so I turn my head back around.

"You've got some white stuff on your lip" Phoebe whispers as she points at my lips.

I wipe my lips several times before she gives me a thumbs up when it's gone. Don't know why it's so funny but if they thought of something else then I see why it's funny but immature.

"Hey Andry, who's the man you did!" I hear Aidan yell from his seat.

I snap my head back to face him and I give him a glare before facing back around trying to keep my temper.

I'm honestly glad that I broke up with Aidan, I knew he wasn't good or mature enough to even handle the fact that I have whatever the fuck the white shit was on my lip.

"Such a child, I bet she can't properly suck" Aidan whispered but he was so clear that the whole class could hear him.

This'll be fun.

I clear my throat and turn my head to him, "Oh really? Cause I'm pretty sure the reason why I didn't do you was because you have a small package."

I turn back around and cross my legs and purposely act not offended by whatever he says about me. I look over to Liam who was faced to the side but I saw the small smirk that was on his face which made me smile cause I knew he was listening the whole time.

"Good one" Phoebe chuckled as I give her a shrug.

-

;after school

"Hey" I greet as I enter Liam's room as he's busy looking over papers.

"Oh hey" He says back and gets up from his desk and immediately goes to the door to lock.

He walks up to me with an intimidating look on his face and places his hand on the side of my face, caressing my cheek.

"I'd really like to see more of the rebellious you before the end of the school year" He comments and places his lips against mine.

I smile as we kiss, "You know, the last time I was rebellious was when I boot kicked Jenavie in the face."

"Mmh you just ruined the thought"
"Yeah"
"... What exactly happened earlier today?"
"Oh you know, ex girlfriend and boyfriend fighting"

He smiles, "I really hope that isn't the way you plan on being towards me if we ever separate."

I chuckle, "We'll see. But he basically just called me out for the stupidest thing and then he commented about me not properly giving head right so I got a little mad and fired back."

"By saying he has a small baby carrot?"
"I mean he probably does, he never did show me it"
"Right, question— I'm still waiting for the day we you know"
"Mmh okay"

I tilt my head and pull his face closer to mine before our lips lock and move in a harsh manner. He grabs a handful of my hair and starts taking control as he moves his lips down to my neck then to my cleavage. I let out a small moan and wrap my arms around his neck.

He takes the hem of my shirt and removes it as I do the same to him and we both continue kissing shirtless. He grabs a hold of my waist and picks me up to straddle him as he walks over to his desk. He sets me down on the edge while laying me down and pushing everything off to the floor.

He unzips my pants and removes them slowly as he takes awhile to admire the view. As they slide down my legs he unbuckles his belt and pulls down his pants before going back to placing kisses to my stomach. He grabs the edge of my panties with his teeth and pulls them down, seductively looking up at me as I watch him.

He opens up the drawer that was close by him and took the condom that was still laying there ever since the last time he asked me. He opens it up and throws the packet into the trash can before slipping it on as I keep my eyes glued to him before he slowly slides into me as he holds my hips aggressively banging into my gut. (God that sounded aggressive and weird but just stick with it lol)

He leans up against me as I grab a hold to his shoulder blades and starts moving me closer and closer to where I moaned so loud that whoever was right outside of the classroom could hear so I covered my mouth and moan into my hand as he continued destroying the crap out of me. I kept scratching the hell out of his back to where there were possible red scratches but I couldn't blame him, he was going all out and it felt amazing.

He gets out and quickly grabs his belt from the floor and grabs the both of my wrist and ties them up.

"Don't move your arms, keep still" He says in a husky & tired tone as he places my tied up wrists above my head.

He slides back in and continues thrusting forcefully. At points I couldn't handle it and wanted to continue scratching the shit out of his back or grip the edge of the table but I was afraid what would happen if I moved my arms so I kept still and went through the pain.

Minutes later he finally finished up and threw the used condom away into the trash can and all over his cock was wet. I've never really actually gave head and yes I'm definitely thinking about giving it to him right now.

He takes my wrists out of the belt loop and I immediately wrap my arms around him and lock my lips to his and start doing my own thing as I move my kisses down to his abs till I reach his point.

I don't think for a second and wrap my lips around and start deep throating his cock to the point where I gagged and wanted to puke but I didn't stop I continued till he started to moan and grunt loudly. He took the back of my head and started to control and make me go faster.

For the first time it definitely felt weird but I think I'll do this more often now that I've tried it.

I finished up and went in circular motions with the both of my hands as I rubbed up and down before he came.

I stand up and hold my weight up against him from my sore opening.

"You okay?" He asks concernedly.

"Yeah, I'm good" I clear my throat, "I think I'll need a wheel chair."

He chuckles and kisses me again but this time French.

"I'm sleepy" I say as I push away and grab my clothes from the floor.

"Wanna go to my place?" He asks and I stop to look at him.

"Finally letting me see your place?"
"I'd let you see it anytime I just thought you weren't interested in knowing how I live"
"Of course I'm interested, you're practically my boyfriend"
"I'm your boyfriend?"
"Do you want to be called something else? Friend, best friend? Teacher?"
"N-no I think it's fine I just didn't think you'd want me as a partner"

I roll my eyes and slip on my jeans and throw on my shirt, "Of course I want you as a partner. That's why I've been here ever since the beginning & I haven't left."

He doesn't respond but I can see in the corner of my eye he was smiling.

"So your place?"

-

Haha yeah I was going to eventually add a detailed sex scene and here it is. Since they've been together for awhile, they needed something to spice it up since it's all just kisses and dates.
Let me know if you want another scene like this in the future, for them of course lol.