Hours Inside Treehouses: JongHo

Dedicated to Pineels for being incredibly sweet.

Minho has a tree house in his back yard. It's not really a tree house because it isn't in his tree, but it is attached to a wooden swing set. His parents had spoiled him for his sixth birthday and it came with so many features. A rock wall, two slides, a tire swing, a normal swing, monkey bars, a ladder, even a steering wheel and telescope made up the state-of-the-art castle young Minho called home for years.

To get to the tree house, you had to climb either the ladder or the rock wall. There was a door on each side you had to crawl through to get to the inside which Minho had decorated too many times.

Currently, there were battery powered fairy lights hung inside under a tarp atop a wooden roof. The boards on the inside were painted a sky blue and small painted clouds lived on the blue. It was all over simple.

Minho sat in the tree house alone even on rainy days into his teen years. He was 17 now and he still did everything, from sleeping to homework in that tree house. He even had his first kiss in there. A boy named Jonghyun, who is with him to this day.

Him and Jonghyun were currently in there. Jonghyun's parents fought too often so he went to Minho's to get away and receive comfort from his boyfriend.

"You're not talking much today." Minho whispered his words into the hair, moments after the long stretch of silence. Minho was already in the house, and had been for two hours or so. Jonghyun crawled in and nestled himself under Minho's arm about thirty minutes or so ago.

Jonghyun shrugged, his small shoulders brushed against Minho's chest and under arm. "My mother decides to start shit with my father sometimes. When my father doesn't wanna take it anymore he just kind of leaves. If I'm there, she'll start in on me. Then I get screamed at. Since she's my elder I just have to take it. Minho, it fucking sucks she's my mother she shouldn't be so awful..."

Minho kissed his cheek, shushing him. "You're right. She shouldn't be, and Jonggie, I'm sorry you have to live with that. I wish you would come stay with me more often."

"I would if I could."

"Why can't you?"

"Work." Jonghyun stated simply.

"Ah," Minho began. "Puppy, you work far too much."

"I only want the money so I can spoil my baby and take him on the cutest of dates." Jonghyun slid out from under Minho's arm. He sat in front of the other, taking large, strong hands into his smaller ones.

"Thank you for always comforting me, Minho. You're so sweet and I don't deserve you." Jonghyun's eyes gleamed. He then placed a gentle kiss on the other's lips. "I'm more than thankful for having you in my life."

Minho merely smiled. Sometimes he knew that by not saying anything, he was doing the right thing. Muscled arms hugged him tightly.

"Min you always know the right things to say. " Jonghyun smiled into the nape of his boyfriend's neck. Minho hugged him back and one of his hands found its way into the fluffy mop on his boyfriend's head. Jonghyun loved when Minho played with his hair.

Question, who is your Shinee otp?