Gift: 2min

It was late at night when Taemin came home from work and kicked off his shoes soaked with water as well as his socks from the monsoon owning the skies that night. The lights were off minus the one in the dining room that was always left on for him when Minho went to bed.

Taemin went to the laundry room and stripped himself down to his light gray boxer shorts and threw his sudden clothes into the dryer. He then went down the hall to the bedroom he shared with his lover after switching off the light in the dining room. 

Minhos figure was visible when Taemin walked into the room. Lighting from the storm lit up their bedroom like it was daytime everytime it hit. Taemin could see the black tank top and red and black plaid pajama pants Minho wore to sleep and he couldn't help but smile to himself.

After buying those silly pants as a random present for his fiancé, Minho decided then that those were the only pants he'd wear to bed. He swore to it and kept that promise until the pants had to be thrown into the wash.

Whenever Taemin buys gifts for his boyfriend Minho goes all out in cherishing them for weeks on end or at least until Taemin understands his love doesn't go unappreciated.

The younger crawled into bed, not even wanting to put on pajamas and laid next to the sleeping man in their shared queen size. He ran a hand through thick, brown waves and smiled to himself when Minho stirred just a little. He rubbed his eyes and blinked at Taemin, smiling when he realized who lay next to him.

He muttered, "Welcome home, baby. Hope you had a good night." Then yawned loudly. Minho curled up on his side and told Taemin to lie close to him.

Strong arms wrapped around Taemin's thin frame and a kiss was placed on his forehead.

"I'm happy you're home." Minho mumbled into Taemin's hair and drifted off back to sleep.