It's Bitchin' Here In Boston.

"Hey, Mom." I smiled, as she picked up the phone. "Sorry, I forgot to call…"

I've been in Boston for a week so far, and it's fucking everything I'd hoped it would be. 

We've woken up around 11 or 12 everyday… We eat what we want, when we want it.

There's endless sex, drugs, and rock n' roll. 

Boston is paradise.

"Well, it's about time, Charollette…" My dear old mama, laughed on the other end of the phone. "How's Boston?"

I was currently sitting on the couch in the living room of the tiny apartment, watching the 5 o'clock news.

Brad, Joey and Tom all ran to the liquor store down the street to grab a six-pack and some Jack, while Joe was in the shower, and Steven was sitting next to me on the couch, smoking a joint, while my legs were strewn across his lap. 

The base of the white rotary phone we had in the apartment was sitting in my lap, while I twirled the cord around my finger, over and over again. Steven smiled at me, before blowing a puff of smoke in my face, making me giggle. 

"Boston's fuckin' bitchin', Ma." I  laughed, snagging the joint from Steven's hand and taking a long drag. 

"That's nice, honey… You know, we all miss you." She sighed. "How's the apartment? What's it like?"

"I miss you too… And the apartment's nice… It's not the fucking white house, but it's close enough." I laughed, looking around me. "It's about as nice as it can get, with 5 guys and one girl living in it."

"Are you happy, up there? What are you doing for a job?" 

Jesus fuck, what's with the fucking interrogation?

"Yeah, Ma, I am… And, I dunno… There's a record shoppe up here, just down the block from the apartment… I might apply there." I shrugged, taking another drag of Steven's joint before he took it back. 

"Well, that's good, Charlie… I'm happy for you." 

"Thanks, Ma… I love you." I smiled… I really do miss her…

"I love you too, honey." 

After a few more minutes of mindless prattle and silence, she hung up.

"Natalie?" Steven asked, bobbing his head towards the phone. "How is she?"

"She's good… She says she misses us…" I smiled, scooting a little closer to him, so I was now sitting on his lap. 

He was wearing his signature sexy smirk, as the doobie hung from between his lips, taking in a drag of the sweet smoke. 

With a grin, I took the joint from the confines of his mouth and kissed him, allowing the smoke to drift between our mouths, as we made out. 

Oh my fucking god, Steven… Why on earth do you turn me on this much?!

"I swear to god, If I have to walk in on you two, one more time…" Joe laughed, rolling his eyes, as he walked through the living room.

His hair was still wet, but he had on a pair of black bell-bottoms, and no shirt… He obviously felt like showing off…

"Oh, shut the fuck up." I laughed, kissing Steven one more time. 

Joe called from the kitchen, sounding obviously annoyed. 

"Do we have any more beer?!"

"Nah, Joey, Tom and Brad went to get more… Why?!" I yelled back, hoping to get an answer… for once.