When Laughing People Bring On Primal Screams

I rolled out of bed, groggy and exhausted…

Jesus it's fucking hot in here…

Steven's practically wrapped around me, and I gotta get up…

Fuck! Why does it have to be Monday morning?

Why can't I just stay in this shitty hotel room with my boyfriend all day?

We could drink and have sex and listen to records and maybe even write lyrics

all day…

everyday…

I mean, that'll be our lives up in Boston, so I guess I could wait two weeks, right?

No I fucking can't!

"Fuck…" I yawned, trying to untangle myself from Steven. Everytime I moved though, his arms coiled around me just a bit tighter. "Steven… Babe…"

"Mmm…" He groaned, incoherently. 

Fuck, can you just wake up and get off me before I'm late?

"I need to get up…" I shook his shoulder lightly, making him furrow his brow and bury his face in the pillow underneath him. 

"Steven… I need to go to school…"

"Fuck…" He groaned opening his eyelids. "What time is it?"

I peered at the clock, adjusting my eyes to the morning light coming through the window, before I answered him. "6:30…" 

"Goddamn it's early." He yawned, still not untangling himself from me. 

"I gotta get up…" I sighed, gripping his arms in an attempt to pry them off of me. 

"Mmmm… No." He grinned, pulling me into him and holding me to his chest. 

Fuck, Steven. Not now… Don't do this to me.

"Goddamn it, Steven. If I don't get up now, I'll never get up." I sighed, kissing him lightly before he finally released me from his arms.

I crawled out of bed and shuffled into the bathroom to shower quickly.

It took all of 5 minutes for me to wash the soap off my body and the shampoo out of my hair, before I shut the water off and wrapped a towel around myself.

I brushed my teeth, and ran my fingers through my wet hair, brushing it out before I braided it. 

I strolled out to the bedroom where Steven was still lying down… Probably alseep again. Fucking lazy bum…

It took me a few minutes of rumaging through my suitcase until I found a semi-decent outfit; A pair of tight demin dittos, a black tank top, and a brown knit open vest. 

I found a few necklaces… Probably Stevens, and strung 'em around my neck.

I climbed on top of the bed, and straddled Steven, who was asleep and had a pillow covering his face. 

With a light moan, he moved the pillow and was smiling up at me. 

"Hi." He chuckled, flexing his hips into me and he grabbed my waist.

Fucking hell, Steven… You're so sexy… Don't turn me on, don't do it… I need to go to school.

"I'm leaving…" I sighed, closing my eyes, savoring his touch. 

"You don't have too…" He whimpered, jutting out his lower lip. 

Please don't pout, baby…