What Do You Give Someone Who Already Has Everything?

The bells above the door, rang as I walked into the fucking chaotic mess known as Macy's.

The mall was packed. People were frantically running around, grabbing at clothes while salesmen tried to persuade credulous people into buying expensive watches and diamond rings. 

I fucking hate people… I hate crowds… So why the fuck am I here?

There's 5 days until Christmas, and I still have to buy gifts for the guys. 

I had a fair amount of money with me, -bout $1,500- so this shouldn't be too hard… right?

Fucking wrong!

What the fuck do I buy for 5 over grown children?

I mean, I am in a mall… So there should be a store for everyone, right?

I strolled through the chaos, ignoring the agitated shoppers around me and continued to look for things that the guys would like.

I made my way out of Macy's and shuffling through the long halls of the mall, looking at the signs of other stores. 

I found myself staring into the window of a costume store, at an over the top outfit. 

It was very similar to Steven's crazy stage outfits in style, but the pattern was out of this world. 

It was striped with yellow, red, black and white fabric, and had a black criss-cross pattern up the front. 

Fringes hung off the sleeves, and the pants flared out into bellbottoms. 

I need it… This is Steven present…Well that was fuckin' easy.

I walked into the, practically empty, shop and went straight up to the register. 

"Well, hello." The womans thick Boston accent slapped me in the face. "What can I help ya with, doll?"

"Uhh… How much is that stripped costume in the window?" I asked, taking out my wallet. 

"Oh… You see, we made that especially for Steven Tyler…" She explained.

You're shittin' me…

"He's lives here in Boston, and we were hoping he'd come into the shop and buy it."

"Well, that's fuckin' ironic." I snorted. "I'm his girlfriend… I'm shopping for the band for Christmas."

"Ahh, yes… I've heard about you." What the fuck? "But how can I be sure that you're actually his girlfriend." 

"Wait… The fuck do you mean you've heard of me?" 

"People talk, honey…" She sighed. "Girls get awfully jealous when they like a celebrity who ends up havin' a girlfriend." 

Celebirty? The guys really must be gettin' big…

"Oh…" I shrugged.

Is she fuckin' serious?… Whatever…

I whipped two photos out of my wallet, the ones of Steven and I from my graduation that my mother sent me. 

One was just a normal picture of Steven and I, and the other was when Steven took me by surprise and kissed me wildly,. 

I was in the middle of laughing as he was bringing his lips to mine, making it one of the fucking ugliest, and most adorable couple picture I've ever seen. 

After smiling at it for a few moments, I flipped around the photograph and showed her.

"Awe, well look at you two… You're absolutely precious." She grinned, handing me back the photo.