Chapter 3 : School

Reader's POV
I hurrily walked into school with the cat in my embrace . As I pushed open the door to the hallway , as expected it was empty and no one was around. Everyone was already in their class and halfway through 1st period . "ARGH!! I hope (t/n) sensei won't give me detention! (。•ˇ‸ˇ•。) "

I climbed the stairs to the 3rd floor where my classroom is , "Darn it ! Why do the seniors get the higher floor ( ≧Д≦) " I panted as I meekily opened the classroom door , only to be welcomed by the shrill scream of my English teacher , Tanaka Sensei , " LATE AGAIN AREN'T YOU YOUNG LADY? WHAT'S YOUR EXCUSE THIS TIME ROUND? YOUR CAT TURN OFF YOUR ALARM AGAIN?"
I whispered under my breath ," y..yes" as I can feel my cheeks blushing from the laughter from the class . "Just hurry up and go to your seat . Since you're the top student for English in this class I'll be lenient this time round , next time you're late will be straight detention!" , " Thank you Tanaka sensei!" I heaved a sigh of relieve as I walked towards my table at the back in the corner where I gently puts down my bag and the books on my hand on the table .

I unzipped it slightly to see how is Aki doing , only to be met with him sleeping soundly in my bag ," adorable (๑>◡<๑) " I whispered as I arrange my books neatly for English lesson.

~Time Skip to after school~
"(y/n)-chan!wanna hang out at the newly open cafe near our school? I heard that they have really delicious cake and parfait " My good friend Taki asked me as he pleads me with those puppy eyes of his. He may look all handsome and manly , he actually has a secret hobby for girly stuff like cakes and shoujo manga!

"Eh.. sorry Taki ・△・ I can't today! I'm busy! " I say as I grabbed my books and my bag ( with Aki still inside napping... he sure can sleep! ) and hurried out the door .

Aki's POV
Being back in my (y/n)-chan embrace is sure good...
Her tight grip on me as she holds onto me like I'm a treasure ... I can be sure that it's her ... 8 years ago ...

She sure grew up alot ... her hair ... her height ... her chest...

Does she remember me ... Did she forget about me already...I hope not ... * Aki starts to show a slight smirk on his face *

(A/n : I'm really sorry if my English and grammar is bad <_< and the yandere-ness will soon appear so thanks for enduring ! Do correct me if I have grammar error's! Thanks for reading!)