tmb 5

*YEAHHHH TWO UPDATES AT ONCEEE WHO'S THE BOSS? I AMMMMM!! alright on with the story*

Its been over two months here and nothings changed from day 1.

Mason's been nothing but a jerk, as usual and i figured i should find out why he seems like he's pms-ing. I decided to go find someone useful.

I knocked on the door to Parkers room. Yeah yeah, i know what your thinking. 'Didn't she dislike him?' Well to be honest, i did. But things change, you know.

He opened the door and smiled at me. "Hola. What brings you to my lovely door at a time like this?" He asked in the most weirdest british accent. His lips grew into a smirk as he ushered me into his room.

"I need to ask you something." I told him about everything that i was thinking was going on with Mason. From the weird bipolar moods, to the anger issues.

After i was done ranting, Parker looked at me with a big smile on his face. "Seems like you have a crush." My eyes grew big and my mouth hung open.

Me? Having a crush on Mason? But that can't be! I mean i was just furious with him last week! And now..

"No! I'm not!" I answered with a huff and left his room. Wow, so much for information.

I head into my room, going over to my desk. I haven't really used the laptop much, mostly just for homework. But i wanted to talk to someone.

I logged onto Skype and scanned through my contacts to see who's online. Almost instantly, i got a incoming call.

"Aspen! How are you dear!" My mother shouted, obviously not knowing that i can hear her just fine. She smiled at me.

"I miss you and Dad. When are you coming back?" I asked her. I can already feel the tears. I wiped my eye as though i had dust in it.

My mother shrugged. "Depends. We have a lot to finish here, you know."

"Yeah.."

After a while talking to her and my father, i went downstairs into the kitchen for an afternoon snack. But i found more than a snack.

The blonde looked at me in disgust, her eyes roaming over my clothes. "Uh, who are you?" She asked.

"Aspen. Who are you?" I asked, slightly confused, while cocking my head to the side.

"Kelly. Sawyers girlfriend. Are you one of Mason's pickups?" Ouch. That hurt. Who did she think she was?

"Uh no. I actually live in this house. So.."

"Aspen! Kelly! You guys have met!" A voice spoke out, followed by footsteps.

I turned my head to face Sawyer. "Yeah.." I answered. "Well i'm just gonna go.." I quickly said, hurrying out. I took a glance back and saw Kelly's tongue down his throat. That hurt to watch.

I have a pit of uneasiness in the bottom of my stomach. Why am i feeling like this? What is happening to me?

(✿◠‿◠)~(✿◠‿◠)

OOOO who's team are you on? Team Mason or Team Sawyer???

COTEEE<3