tmb 6

Aspen got pregnant. Mason got killed. Sawyer left the country. Everyone died. The end.

Jkkk. On with da storrry.

***********************************

I absolutely hate History.

Don't get me wrong, i mean i like the stories and all. Yeah, go Civil War! But it's the class that bugs me. The teacher especially.

Mr.Wilson is not married. And he never plans on it. But he does plan on flirting with girls way younger than him. And he's in his mid 30s. Is this casual? I think not.

It was only a December morning and i had to go to first period. And me being the nerd i am, went 20 minutes early to that class, which was history.

You would think the doors to the class would be locked, but in our school the doors open 3 hours early, just in case someone needs help.

Well as i was saying, I was the first one there. I casually say down in one of the seats and took my textbook out. I was scanning through the chapter when someones breath was at the crook of my neck. "Those jeans make you look sexy."

I turned my head to see who the one to say that to me was, and i met a face full of Mr. Wilson.

I scratched my arm, nervously. "Uh thanks, Mr.Wilson." This was so awkward for me.

He went over to the door and closed it. OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD HES GONNA RAPE ME. This room only had one window, and he pulled down he curtain to it.

I was scared for my life. "Aspen, have you ever fell in love?" He asked me while taking a seat next to me.

"Mr. Wilson, with all do respect, can my love life be out of this?" I asked him. I was scared shitless.

He chuckled. "Of course!" He said but not before smiling and take and strand of hair on my face and planting it behind my ear. He then pushed his chair all the way next to me. I moved my chair a tiny bit, ever so slightly, but me being me, made it look so obvious. CREAKKKK.

"Aspen, baby, don't move away. Don't you like this? Don't you want more." I was terrified. He then quickly jerked my head to look at his and i swear my neck went CREAK like the chair. "Babe. Your so sexy." I tried to get up, but his arms had me down. Someone help!

He tried to lean in to kiss me as i leaned out. He tried to pry his way down to my jeans and I spoke out a 'don't'. He smiled. "This won't hurt a bit i promise baby."

And just like that a voice spoke out. "Get the hell away from her." We both turned our head to look at the source of the voice and it was non other then Mason.

And somehow that led to Mason beating the guy to pulp and me, in the middle of it all, trying to break it up. Of course i said stuff to Mr.Wilson too. I mean he tried to rape me.

Thats all i remember to the point where Mason and I were called down to the office and we both got suspended. But hey, Mr. Wilson got fired and couple weeks in jail.

~***~

"Im sorry." I croaked out to Mason, staring at my shoes. He looked up at me, bewildered. "Why are you apologizing? I should be the one to apologize since i couldn't help you sooner."

I sense him staring me, burning holes in the side of my head waiting for me to answer. I don't dare look up at him. "No its fine actually. But i guess thanks. For you know-" I was cut short by his whispering.

"Im sorry for being an ass to you. I want to explain to you why, but i guess i can't right now."

I give him a nod. "Can we start over?" He asked. I look up at those eyes. Those mesmerizing eyes. I completely lose myself in them enough to reply a "Yes."

He smiles and holds out his hand. "Hi I'm Mason. It's nice to meet you."

I shake his hand, which is warm, and i also give him a smile. "I'm Aspen. Its nice to meet you too."