Science Fiction Double Feature

At the late-night, double-feature

Picture Show

In the back row

At the late-night, double-feature

Picture Show

I want to go.

To the late night double feature

Picture Show.

This story begins in a small church. The newly married couple walk out of the church. Kevin and Dean move off to the side allowing the various females to bombard Jo to look at the shiny new ring on her finger.

"Well Dean, I guess we made it huh." Dean glances over at Cas who is standing awkwardly by the door while Jo shoved her left hand into his face.

Yeah we have. You and Jo have been almost inseparable ever since you sat in on Bobby's refresher lectures." Kevin smiled.

"I really didn't expect to meet someone like that when I showed up. I didn't really want to show up either. Bobby definitely made those courses worth it."

"Yeah, Cas and I are both good friends with him. We drove over to see him last vacation." Dean glances over again seeing Jo getting ready to throw the bouquet.

Dean watched as Jo swung her arms and tossed the bouquet over her head. Cas didn't make a move to catch it yet it landed in his arms. Kevin nudges Dean.

"It looks like you might be next." Kevin chuckles before moving towards the car to help his bride in.

"Yeah I guess." He smiles when Cas turns to him and tilts his head.

Dean turned as Cas approached to watch the car drive down the dirt driveway. The other guests begin to disperse as Dean and Cas continued to watch the car.

The Family that runs the church stand outside the church doors. The youngest moves inside, while the minister, a tall blond man, continues to stand on the small churches steps.

"Hey Cas."

"Yes Dean."

"You caught the bouquet." Dean mumbles

"You know what that means."

"What does it mean Dean." Dean clears his throat.

"It means you are going to get married soon." Cas' eyes shine a little bit at that.

Dean lets out a shuttering breath and walk towards the church and pushes the doors open. The minister and a short man with golden hair step to the left while the women with long light brown hair steps off to the right.

Dean walks into the church followed by Cas. The family walks through the door and shuts them.

"Cas, I don't know how to go about this." Dean continues to walk to the front of the church.

"Go about what Dean." They both stop in front of the altar.

Dean closes his eyes before sinking to the ground on one knee.

"Are you alright Dean?" Dean nods and reaches into his pocket.

"Cas, Will you marry me?" Cas smiles and nods as he allows Dean to slip the ring on his finger.

Dean stands and walks towards the door.

"Come on Cas lets go home."