Touch Me

Chuck leans back in his chair.

"If" and "Only", two small words. Words which kept repeating themselves again and again in Castiel's thoughts. But it was too late to go back now. It was as if he were riding a giant tidal wave. It would be folly to fight against it. Her only chance would be to ride it out - adapt - and perhaps also to survive.

~~~~~~~~

Cas passed around the tank which is covered by a cloth. He becomes aware of the sound of someone crying inside. He pulls the cloth back to reveal Sam lying in the tank - exhausted and bleeding.

Sam looks miserable.

"Yes. I see why you come back here. It's your place of security." cas move towards the screens

"What have they done with Dean?" He switches between channels on the monitor. Looking through various empty rooms.

Until finally he switches into Dean's bedroom and sees Dean sitting on the end of the bed and Lucifer lying asleep on the bed.

Cas turns back to Sam. Sam smiles helplessly at Cas and he move away from the monitors and back to Sam.

"Oh Dean. How could you?" Cas sighs then he notices Sam's wounds.

"You're hurt. Did they do this to you?" Sam nods.

"Here, lie down. I'll dress your wounds." Sam smiles at him

A new expression crosses his face.

~~~~~~~~

"Emotion". Mental agitation - an excited state of." Chuck glances up.

It is also an irrational and powerful master and from what Janet had witnessed on the monitor, there seemed to be little doubt that she was indeed its slave.

~~~~~~~~

Charlie and Azriel are watching the monitor from Charlies room.

"Tell us about it, Castiel." They both giggle.

~~~~~~~~

Sam was lying on the operating table. Cas was dabbing his wounds.

"I was feeling done in

Couldn't win

I'd only ever kissed before"

~~~~~~~~

"You mean she-"

"Uh Huh."

~~~~~~~~

"I thought there's no use getting

Into heavy petting.

It only leads to trouble

And seat wetting.

Now all I want to know

Is how to go

I've tasted blood

And I want more

I'll put up no resistance

I want to stay the distance

I've got an itch to scratch

And I need assistance."

Sam grabs Sam's hands and places them on him.

"Touch-a touch-a touch-a touch me.

I wanna be dirty.

Thrill me, chill me, fulfil me.

Creature of the night.

Then if anything grows

While you pose,

I'll oil you up

And rub you down."

~~~~~~~~

Down, down down.

~~~~~~~~

"And that's just one small fraction

Of the main attraction

You need a friendly hand.

Oh, and I need action.

Touch-a touch-a touch-a, touch me.

I wanna be dirty.

Thrill me, chil me, fulfil me.

Creature of the night."

~~~~~~~~

Charlie and Azriel continue to watch giggling and making fun of Cas as he sings.

"Touch-a touch-a touch-a, touch me."

"I wanna be dirty."

"Thrill me, chill me, fulfil me."

"Creature of the night."

~~~~~~~~

"Oh, touch-a touch-a touch-a touch me.

I wanna be dirty.

Thrill me chill me, fulfil me - oh -

Creature of the night.

Creature of the ni-i-ight."

Castiel and Sam in each other's arms hear another scream in the distance.

Just outside the laboratory Lucifer is chasing Gabriel with a whip. Dean is following.

Gabriel rushes into the lift and presses the button desperately but Lucifer follows him and so does Dean. They finally reach the laboratory and Gabriel slides across the laboratory floor escaping Lucifer's whip.

"Mercy." Gabriel shouts.

"How did it happen? I understood you were to be watching." Gabriel gets to his feet keeping a careful eye on the whip hand.

"I was only away for a minute Master."

"Well, see if you can find him on the monitor."

Gabriel switches channels on the monitor. An image of a middle-aged professorial man in a wheelchair appears. The man is outside the castle, peering around the trees stealthily.

"Master, we have a visitor." Lucifer and Dean crowd around the monitor.

"Holy shit Bobby."

"You know this earth-, this person."

"He's an old friend of mine."

"I see. So this wasn't simply a chance meeting. You came here with a purpose."

"I told you, my car broke down." On the monitor the stranger looks very shifty.