A Visitor

Lucifer looks Dean hard in the eye.

"I was telling the truth." Dean argues.

"I know what you told me, Dean."

"But this Dr. Robert Singer. His name is not unknown to me."

"He was a Science Teacher at Souix Falls High."

"And now he works for your Government, doesn't he, Dean? He's attached to the Bureau of Investigation of that which you call U.F.O's. Isn't he, Dean?"

"He might be. I don't know." Dean shrugs.

"Hmmmm. He'll be in the Zen Room."

Lucifer is still uneasy about it.

"Well, let's ask him."

Lucifer throws a switch marked "Triple contact electro magnet". Dr. Singer's wheelchair speeds through corridors, rooms and doors and ends up clamped to the electro magnet in the laboratory.

"Bobby!"

"Dean! What are you doing here?" Lucifer releases the electro magnet. The wheelchair hits the floor.

"Don't play games, Dr Scott. You know very well what Dean Winchester's doing here. It was part of your plan was it not that he, and his male, should check the layout for you. Well, unfortunately for you all there's to be a change of plans. I'm sure you're adaptable, Dr. Singer. I know Dean is." Dean looks embarrassed.

"I can assure you that Dean's presence comes as a complete surprise to me. I came to find Ash."

"Ash? I've seen him. He's..." Lucifer interrupts quickly.

"Ash? What do you know of Ash, Dr. Singer?"

"I happen to know a great deal about a lot of things. You see Ash happens to be my nephew."

"Dr. Singer." A stifled gasp is heard from Cas behind the curtain.

Lucifer is surprised. Lucifer crosses the room and pulls back the curtain to reveal Cas and Sam.

"Cas!"

"Bobby!"

"Cas!"

"Sam!"

Sam reviles Lucifer with a look. He puts his arm around Castiel. Lucifer is appalled.

"Listen! I made you, and I can break you just as easily." Sam looks terrified. He takes his arm away from Sam.

"That's better."

A loud crash is heard. Azriel comes through the broken tiles with a gong in hand.

"Master, dinner is prepared."

Lucifer and Gabriel exchange a look.

"Excellent.  Dr. Singer you can sample the speciality of the house - roast loin of pork."

He gives Castiel, who is virtually naked, a searing look.

"Under the circumstances, formal dress is to be optional." And with that Lucifer leads his way to the elevator.