1. Meeting Someone

~~Your POV~~

I was so bored at home since my mother was working at night and I was alone in the house doing absolute nothing so I decided to try something stupid and would involve me either be rape or be kidnapped and killed but I didn't care. I got my phone, earbuds, and keys and opened the door and went outside and closed the door, locking it. I started to walk, listening to Panic! At the Disco, and never noticing no one's outside or walking on the sidewalks just cars moving by. Then I felt like I bumped into someone, causing my phone fall including my earbuds forcefully taken off my ear. I looked at the person I bumped into and I could see, it was a tall guy with black hair and unique purpleish eyes, he was wearing his clothes black, he has glasses, and he has a piercing on his lip. I was good at hiding my emotions so I didn't blush because he was cute. I notice he tilted his head.

"Oh sorry, I didn't see anyone coming," I apologized. "Because you were listening to Panic! At the Disco." He chuckled, grabbing my phone with my earbuds and handing it to me, I grabbed it and puts it in my pocket. "Well, what can I say, it's a really good band you know." "Yeah, I know." He agreed. We've started talking before it was midnight which he sadly had to leave since he had school tomorrow and so did I. When I was walking home, I began randomly thinking about him but then stopped, when I saw a glance at my mother's car parked in the driveway. I gulped. 'She must've gotten mad that I didn't clean the dishes' I thought.

When I opened the door, she was sitting on the couch watching her show when she paused and glared at me. I felt like I had a huge lump on my throat that I couldn't swallow. And this is where the thoughts come in.

~~Few minutes later~~

Well, I got slapped twice and yelled at and I was forced to clean the dishes now. Life is great right now. Not really, I was in the bathroom, having a razor and cutting myself. I wouldn't call this life but I call it life since it's basically my life. When I was finish cutting myself, I cleaned the blood that was fallen on the ground and clean the razor blade and puts it back where it need to be and I went to my messy chaos room. I was wearing a black hoodie because obviously I can't let my mother see my cuts anyways, I was tucked in and turned off the lights and fell asleep, again with my empty depressing space in my mind called a dream.

~~Morning~~

I heard my alarm clock ring and I turned it on, waking up tired. It was 7:19 A.M, at 8:00 was the time my class start so I got up, dressed my usual self and grabbed my backpack and went downstairs only to find my mother sleeping on the ground with a beer bottle on her hand. 'Now I know why father left you' I thought and sighed, grabbing my keys, phone, and earbuds and head to my bus stop.

When I got there, someone was already there but I'm the only usual person to be on this bus stop only so I continue walking. When I glance at the person's face I notice it was a guy, he looked similar to the guy last night I bumped into. "Hey," He looked at me and noticed me. "Oh hey, your that girl that bumped into me last night I assume." He said, and I nodded. Turns out, he's new to my school and so was I, and what a coincidence that his bus stop is my bus stop as well. We started talking until the bus came, I sat in my lonely seat until the guy sat next to me. "I hope you don't mind if I sat on your lonely forever seat." He said, I was a bit shocked that he knew this was my forever alone seat but I didn't bother. "It's fine." Well started talking again and actually his name was Ayako.

I guess you can say that me and Ayako are friends.