4. His Home

--Your POV--

As we were walking, we entered a city, Ayako held close to my arm. I slightly blushed at the touch, he lead me into an alley. I felt quite nervous, but thought.

'Does he not have parents?' I thought until Ayako interrupted me. I looked at him, his face has a small smile, looking down and he's scratching the back of his neck.

"W-Well heh, it's nothing fancy, nor good, but it's where I live." He said, I gave him a small smile. "It's fine, besides I don't really care to be honest." He smiled. He took my hand and walked in the alley. There stopped a door, seems a small room there. Ayako pulled out to what it seems like his keys and he opened the door, he held the door for me to go in first and I smiled a bit. I entered as he shut the door, I looked around.

It was quite clean actually. I sort of expected a mess like my room, but he was quite clean.  It was a small place to live in, but it seems nice. The living room has a couch, coffee table, a TV and a house plant with a small drawer with a lamp on it and a small bookshelf of Manga. He chuckled. "It does seem like a great place to live in, but later I can give you what flaws it has." I playfully scoffed. "Oh please, this place is better then what my room is." He laughed. "Yeah probably." I playfully glared at him and shove him a bit. "Heh, well you can put down your backpack and I can help you with your pillow." He said. I nodded, giving him my pillow and putting down my backpack, he put the pillow and blanket on the couch.

--Ayako POV--

I was feeling this I don't know what, but it's strange. I looked at Y/N, and realized where is she going to sleep.

'Shit. I never thought about that and wouldn't it be cruel to be sleeping on the couch. It's quite uncomfortable for a woman like her.' I keep thinking until I was interrupted by my thoughts. "Is something wrong Ayako?" She said. I shook my head. "Sorry I was just thinking." I said. 'Erm, well she can sleep on my bed and I can sleep on the couch.'

"So Y/N, you have two choices. One, you can sleep on the couch and I'll sleep in my bed, or you can sleep on my bed and I'll sleep on the couch." I said, she thought for sure moment. "I'll sleep on the couch." I tilted my head. "Are you sure? It seems quite uncomfortable for you." I said, she gave me a fake laugh. "Please I'm pretty much sleep anywhere so there's no problem Ayako." I shrugged.

--Time skip to Evening--

I've been helping Y/N with her stuff. I put her clothes in the washer machine to at least clean it sense it was in her backpack, then I put her shoes near the the door to where I put my shoes, she put her phone and charger to where I charged my phone and she made her little spot on the couch to sleep. The last thing was her chokers and I put it in the drawer. I sat on the couch away from Y/N's sleeping spot and she sat on it. I grabbed the controller and turn on the TV.

Report: Dead Girl missing. Mother Arrested for child abuse and drug dealing. Suspect of cause suicide to daughter. Sentience to death as she pleaded for her sins.  Execution time 7:20 P.M, January 16, 2017. Unknown the girl. No evidence. Mother says she suicide.

I was in complete shock that they reported that so late. 'How come they didn't reported this in the morning?' I thought. I looked over at Y/N, she was smiling? No she's giving a pity smile. I turned off the TV and stretched. "Well I'm sure you don't want to talk about this and forget it." I said, she nodded.  I looked at the time. 7:12 P.M.  I yawned, and 'accidentally put my head on Y/N's lap. I saw her blushed and thought it was cute.  She stroke my hair. I blushed.

"Got you." She said.

'What are you doing to me?' I thought.