2. A Type of Insult

--Your POV--

Once the bus got to the school, students began walking down the tiny space aisle and me and Ayako were the last ones to walk through the aisle. Once we got off the aisle, I began walking. Ayako catching up to me looking at bit concerned at me. "So where are you gonna go?" He asked, walking with me. "I don't know." I said. He looked pretty disappointed and seems to be bored. Once we enter the schools courtyard, a lot of students looked at me like I'm some zombie coming back for more attention, while some students, especially girls were winking and smirking at Ayako. Ayako notice and he seemed to despise those girls.

I looked emotionless to these people as ever, Ayako looked at me and nudge me on the elbow trying to get my attention which doesn't work. I kept walking until I can sit down. Once I found the spot to sit down, Ayako sat next to me looking at me still. I just took out my phone and began looking threw it. He just kept staring at me, which gave me a feeling down to my spine that it was uncomfortable for me to bear. I looked back at him. "What?" I asked. "You seem upset." He instantly replied. I have a feeling he knows that I'm feeling depressed. I just simply shrugged and looked at my phone. "So what classes do you have?" He asked. I showed him my schedule that my classes and building room was listed there.  He looked pretty shocked when he saw my schedule, he takes out his and shows it to me. Now I understand why he was so shocked, we both have the same classes together with the same periods. "What a coincidence?" I said and he nodded. Then the bell rang, warning all students that first period class as started.

--Time skip to 3rd period (Art Class)--

Once me and Ayako enter our art class, we sat down together. The teacher began explaining on the assignment the students have already try working on and learning a particular artist. Once we taken notes about the artist life style then we have to draw one artwork that is like a replica of the artist art work but making it more creative and add ideas to the drawing. I looked over Ayako, he seems stress because he broke his mechanical pencil. Once the teacher finish explaining the assignment, she pointed to a large stack of sketchbook papers, about an average size piece to be exact. Then she left for the students to do the assignment. "I'll grab both papers for each of us, okay?" I said, he put his head on his arm. "Probably get all of  it." He mutter. I chuckled, known fully that he can not draw, I got up and grab two papers on one hand and grabbed 5 more for Ayako, known that he may need more then one paper. I went back but then bumped into someone. I looked up to see a tall guy, wearing a teams jersey looking at it seems to be the schools football team. I rolled my eyes and went to picked those up when suddenly the guy slide some papers away. I looked up to the guy, giving him death glares but he just chuckle randomly calling me names, thinking that I would be affected by it but I shrugged it off until he said something that really broken me, it was 'lost soul'. It may seem stupid but I can tell you that my soul is indeed lost and wander to the darkness.

--Ayako POV--

I got my head up, seeing a tall guy that seems to be a football player. I hate those type of humans. But what got to my attention was Y/N on the floor looking down with some papers in front of her and some on the other side of the classroom. I got up and walked towards them. Once I got closer to the guy I can hear him telling a hurtful insult. 'Lost soul'. That hurt me and I glance at Y/N and see she looks broken with her thoughts, I pushed the guy and punched him. It was pretty powerful sense I saw blood coming out of his nose and a big noticeable bruise on his cheek. He fell and looked at me scared and just got out of the classroom and the teacher didn't even notice. Y/N was looking at me with emotionless eyes. "I know." I said, I offer her my hand and she took it. I hugged her and told her it's going to be okay as she listened. She looked at me with a bit of a evil smirk to it.

"So ready to draw Ayako?"

"I'm going to die Y/N." I said.