5. Living with Self Control

--Your POV--

I woke up, yawning and stretch on the couch. I looked around and Ayako wasn't in the living room. 'He must have gone slept in his room' I thought as I sit up. I got off the couch and walked to the refrigerator and opened it. He's has a lot of red juice in a bottle, almost look liked blood, but most juice are like that, he also has other food ingredients and such. I decided to cook, just to give a big thanks to him.

--Time Skip to Ayako waking up--
--Ayako POV--

I opened my eyes slightly, sniffing the air. I gotten off my bed rapidly and went straight to the kitchen. "Y/N, do not open the-!" I yelled, but stopped mid-sentenced when I saw her cooking breakfast. She looked at me and smiled a bit,
"Hey, I'm making breakfast as a special thanks." She said as she continue to cook, I nodded as I sat down on the couch, sighing in relief. I looked at her and my eyes widen because she has a bottle of blood next to her, I got up quickly and took away the bottle. She looked at me and smiled, "You really are greedy." She said and licked her finger that had a drip of blood, I began to turn pale.

--Your POV--

As I tasted the mysterious juice, the taste is like metallic has touch my tongue.
"Wait is this- ." I was stop mid-sentenced as Ayako pinned me against the counter, I blushed and shivered in fear as I looked into Ayako's eyes that were starting to glow.

"I can't let you live since you found out my secret." He said, and I realized he may be a demon. "A-Are you a demon Ayako?" I asked as he nodded, then he rested his head in my neck, sniffing the scent of my skin and blood. I blushed more, as he said "But, I can never kill my friend." He said sadly, and looked at me in the eyes.

"Please don't tell anyone, or I will have to kill you." He said and I nodded meaningful. He both smiled in relief and he suddenly kissed my cheek. I blushed and looked at him as he took the bloody bottle and opened it as he started drinking. I smiled, not bothered. He stopped and looked at me.

I giggled at I took a napkin and wiped the bloody mustache droplet he had and he also giggled.

--Time Skip to Midnight--

I gotten out of the bathroom and see that Ayako as showered already and is watching T.V I decided to sit next to him, and looked at the T.V and see he's watching anime. I looked at him as he watches the T.V.

He looked at me, and smiled. I was beginning to be consume to my sleeping state so I layed my head on Ayako's shoulder and fell asleep. Being consumed by the darkness.

--Ayako's POV--

I blushed at the sudden contact. I looked at her, as she fallen asleep quickly as always. I blushed and wanted to try something 'romantic' as people call. I looked at the T.V as the anime boy kissed his girlfriend's forehead as she was asleep.

I looked at Y/N and blushed madly as I kissed her forehead. I turned off the T.V and looked at Y/N. "Goodnight Y/N." I said as I blushed.