Oikawa x Reader (x Iwaizumi?)

So in this u and oikawa r like dating already and ye lmao im sorry prepare urself for another shit story

"Tooru!" You exclaim running towards the brunette who is currently glued to his phone. Said male only hums a response and continues to type. In frustration you take his phone, "Who are you texting?" As you look down at his phone you notice that all conversations have been cleared.

"My mum." He replies coldly, taking back his phone. You give him a confused look, why would you clear your convo if it was with you're mum? "Anyway what did you need?"

"Oh, um, I wanted to know if you wanted to get ice cream after school?" You ask trying to ignore his previous actions.

"Sorry, can't, I have plans." Tooru replies picking up his bag.

"Plans? Like what?"

"None of your business. I'll see you later." And with that, the brunette left.

--

For the last couple of weeks Tooru has been avoiding you, he rarely picked up his phone and always had 'plans'. In annoyance you decided to follow him after school, you wanted to know what he was up too.

"Who ya spying on?" A male voice asked causing you to flinch.

"Ah nobod-" You turned around to see your best friend Iwaizumi right behind you.

"Ahaha, it's Oikawa, right?" He asked chuckling.

"Yeah, he's been acting strange lately I wanted to see what he was doing."

"I noticed, he's been on his phone a lot. He's also missed like 3 training sessions."

"What?! 3??"

"Yep. That dumbass.. "

--

As the two of you followed Oikawa out of school you noticed him walking down an unfamiliar street.

"The hell?" you both said in unison as the brunette entered a house that looked like it belonged to someone fairly rich. Eager to find out what he was doing the two of you crept further down the street until the beautiful house was right in front of you.

"I'm gonna go see what's up." Iwaizumi states walking closer to the house.

"Wait what are you doing?!" You exclaim.

"I'm gonna find out what Oikawa is doing." Iwaizumi turns around and rings the door bell. As you run to your friends side a beautiful girl with long blonde hair opens the door with a smile. You quickly examined the girl and noticed a few buttons on her uniform were undone, behind her was none other then Oikawa Tooru.

"Oh, hello~" The girl says a bit flustered. Tears form in your eyes as Iwaizumi grabs your wrist and drags you away.

"Come on (y/n), we are leaving." You couldn't stand the thought of Oikawa cheating on you, unable to control your emotions you break into tears.

"(y/n) wait!" Oikawa yells running towards you two.

"S-stay away from me you jerk!" You yell running away from everyone.

"Dumbass.. what were you thinking!!" Iwaizumi yells slapping Oikawa across the face before running after you.

"I..."

--

Should this end with Iwaizumi or Oikawa, I know this is an Oikawa one shot story but