14/2

This one is short af and bad im sorry

You and Oikawa have been friends for a while now, and tomorrow was the day. The day you finally told him how you feel. It was also valentines day, so you decided to make him some chocolates. Although you already knew that almost every girl in school would probably be doing the same thing you didn't let that stop you.

You were busy wrapping them up in your room until you heard a certain males voice coming up the stairs.

"(Y/n)-channn~ whatcha doin-"

"Get out!!" you yell at the brunette throwing a pillow at him as you covered the chocolates.

"Ahh! Hey what was that for?~~" He whined.

"Just wait a sec... okay come in now!" As you finished hiding the chocolates the brunette walked in.

"Jeez (y/n)-chan that was mean.." Oikawa whined setting the pillow back on your bed.

"Sorry, but you should knock before you just barge in."

"Yeah, yeah~" Oikawa giggles, "So what were you doing anyway?"

"N-nothing.."

"(Y/n)-chan you're face is bright red!! You weren't doing anything naughty were you~?"

"Tooru!!" You yell throwing another pillow at him.

"Sorry, sorry i was just kidding!"

"You'll find out soon enough, okay?"

"Aww, okay.."

--

You watched as Oikawa waved goodbye and walked home nervous of what he will say when you give him the chocolates.

"I hope he likes it..." You say to yourself as you hug your pillow. "I hope he likes me..."

--

You rush into school looking around the classrooms, you couldn't see him any where. You walked up and down the hallways and in the locker area but he wasn't there.

"Maybe he's just late.." you sighed holding your chocolates closer to your chest.

As you started walking to your class you heard a familiar voice coming from one of the music rooms, "Aww thank you so much (r/n)-chan~" you peeked your head into the room to see (r/n) and Oikawa standing there.

"I-i spent all day yesterday making these for you and... I hope you'll accept my love.." (r/n)'s face was bright red, you couldn't believe your eyes. Are they dating now? tears started forming in your eyes as you ran away throwing your chocolates. You knew he would get chocolates from lots of girls but you didn't know it would hurt that much to see it. You ran beside a tree and sat down burring your face in your knees as you cried.

--

"(y/n)-chan~ why are you crying?" A certain male asked staring down you.

"I-it's nothing..." You replied wiping your eyes.

"I think you dropped something." He said handing your chocolates back to you.

"I don't need them..."

"Who were they for?"

"They... were for you....." you shamefully replied putting your face in your knees again. It went silent for a moment before Oikawa giggled.

"I love them~" He lifted your chin up looking you in the eyes, "I love you."

----

oMG lolol its been weeks since i've updated my stories and this one sucked it was so rushed im sorry can someone give me some ideas 

T-T