Study date

Ahh sorry i havent updated since last year :( ive been really busy and have like no ideas on what to write about, i might make another story: kuroo one shots?? idk but i love kuroo soo xD anyway i dont know when ill update and again and sorry if this story is rlly shitty also i know kuroo aand oikawa dont go to the same school but for the sake of this lets just pretend they do somanypeoplehavebeenaddingthisstorytotheirreadinglistandihaventupdatedsorryyyyyyy

ok okokokok to the story

---

"Oh~? Where are you going?" A tall male with messy black hair asked staring at (y/n)'s fancier than usual dress and make up. (Y/n) sighed and finished picking up all her books from her desk.

"Non of your business." (y/n) stated as she left the room leaving the bed-headed male wondering.

"Hey, wait!" Kuroo yelled running over to (y/n). "How rude," the male said, faking a hurt voice and dramatically wiping away his fake tears, "All I did was ask a simple question and you wouldn't even answer me."

(y/n) rolled her eyes and turned her attention to the sulking male. "I'm just going over to Oikawas' house to help him study for his exams. That's all, happy?"

Instantly Kuroo's sad sulking face turned into a smirk as dirty thoughts started going through his head. "Ohohoho~ You. Going over a guys house. After school. In that outfit-"

"Hey! What's wrong with my outfit?!" (y/n) cut him off, slightly offended by her best friends statement.

"And all you're doing is studying~?" Kuroo replied ignoring her question.

"Yes, obviously. He isn't exactly the brightest person so it's no surprise he needs help."

Kuroo couldn't stop himself from laughing. "He may need help with something but it certainly won't be studying~"

(This isn't gonna be smut i swear)

"What's that supposed to mean..?" (y/n) asked, confused.

"Nothing, nothing~ Have fun studying~" The black haired male said with a chuckle as he turned to leave. "Make sure you don't lose anything over there~"

(Or maybe it is)

'Lose something..' (y/n) thought to herself. A dark shade of red made it's way to (y/n)'s cheeks as she finally got what he was saying. "Kuroo! It's not like that!!"

"Sure, sure~" Kuroo replied exiting the hallway.

'It's not like that.. right?' she thought to herself. (y/n) shook her head 'don't let kuroo get to you, it's not like that!'

(i still haven't decided)

(y/n) made her way down the hall to the spot she was told to meet Oikawa. 'He still isn't here..' she looked around but he wasn't there. 'i'll just wait for him' (Y/n) sat down on the bench and waited.

 'i'll just wait for him' (Y/n) sat down on the bench and waited