Iwaizumi x reader (Pt. 2)

So this is the end of the last story bc Iwaizumi got more votes then Oikawa lmao this is gonna be a short ending tho

--

You kept running. You weren't sure where you were going but that didn't matter. Sadness, anger, hatred, so many emotions piled up inside you and all you could think of doing was running. Running far away from him.

"(Y/N)!" A familiar voiced called out to you causing you to stop in your tracks. "Hey..." Iwaizumi's soft voice calmed you down instantly as wrapped his arms around you pulling you in a tight hug.

"I-it hurts..." You say trying not to cry all over again.

"I know... i'll take care of you. I promise you won't get hurt ever again."

"I-iwaizumi.."

Iwaizumi pulls away to look in your eyes as he takes hold of your hand. "(Y/n), I love you."

"I-"

"Shh.. " He says gently, "I don't expect you to get over Oikawa that quickly, but I want you to know that I'm always here for you."

Suddenly its as though a huge weight has been lifted off your chest, you can't help but smile.

"Thank you."

--

Omg dont hate me T-T i have writers block like 24/7 and this shit is what comes out of it, ill try to do better next time but if you guys have any requests please message me or comment.

You can also talk to me on instagram // spooky.yoosung