Chapter 2

Chapter 2:

(Teagan)

As I pull up to Jess' house, I realize that her parents aren't here. How did she manage that? I have no idea. In the place of where her parents park, is an unfamiliar car. I grab my phone from the console and text Jess to see if she knows about this...

To: Jessica

- Parents aren't home are they? or did they get a new car?

From: Jessica

- Nah, they left, went to my aunts house. and new car? what are you talking about?

To:Jessica

- Know anything about a silver Toyota?

From: Jessica

- Hm.. no don't think so. anyone in it?

To: Jessica

- About 4, maybe 5 people. shit I bet I know who.....

From: Jessica

- No, didn't give them the address remember?

To: Jessica

- I did.

After the conversation we shared, I parked my car across the street and I quickly went into Jess' house. Hopefully the 4 didn't notice me open the already unlocked door. "Jessica, I'm here. As you can tell" I holler to them.

"We're in the kitchen." They say in unison.

"Knock, Knock bitches open up." Well, this out to be interesting. I'm guessing they assume that we'll grant their wish of opening. "Newsflash, it's not happening." I remark. "But, baby.. Remember our interaction? I'll make sure everyone knows how loud you screamed." Harry said through the door. "Dude, cool!" "How long did it last?" "How'd you make her do it?" Those we the remarks they made to Harrys false statement. "In your dreams Styles." I said.

"I have proof baby. And girls, if you're wondering.. It was afterschool Tuesday. she was literally begging me." Their faces went from serious to confused in a matter of seconds. "That never happened!" I said. "Open up or it did." Harry smirked.

Jessica unlocked the door and let them in. Harry retorted to me and placed his arm around my waist loosely. "Hm, no thanks." I removed his arm from around me. "No really, it's no problem." Harry spoke. I walked away from him and went to sit down.

+++

"OH MY GOD IM SO BORED!" One of the guys, named Brannon said.

"No one asked you to come." I whispered.

"Let's play a game." Jessica said. "How about...... Truth or dare!"

"You're kidding, right? Do you have any idea on how those end up? Sexual. That's how. so count me out." I said

"Damn, it was just a suggestion." Harry said back. I squinted at him and returned to texting my dad to reassure him of where I was at.

"So, are you in or not?" Harry whispered in my ear.

I turned around and looked into his eyes and my stomach irrupted in butterflies. I shivered as he spoke into my ear. I left a smile leave my lips.

What? No? I don't like him.

"Fine, whatever," I said putting on a stronger face "but since Alex suggested it, she starts." I said.

Alex snapped her head up at me when she heard me say that. She nodded and started.

"Kamar, truth or dare."

Kamar was surprised that she picked him. "Dare." he said.

"Go outside with your pants off and scream that you like it in the ass." Alex snickered as she came up with that.

"No thanks, next dare." Kamar said politely.

"That's not how this game works, you take the dare or you're out." I said, surprised at how little he knew about this game.

"I know, I just don't want to do it." Kamar said coldly.

"Well, dumbass if you know so much, do it." I said without thinking.

"Excuse me, princess." Kamar snapped.

"I said dumbass." I, once again, without thinking said. I need to stop.

"You don't want to say that baby girl." Kamar said with clenched fists.

"Stop with the names Kamar." Harry said from behind me.

"And what are you gonna do if I don't? She's not yours. You haven't claimed her. Matter of fact you can't claim her, because I am." Kamar said with a smirk clear on his face.

Harry then got up and went into a room in Jessica's house. The was a lot of yelling. We all looked at each other with confused faces.

"Pretty boy's mad because I've got his girl." Kamar said proudly.

"I don't want to be anyones "girl" got it?" I said using air quotations around girl.

"Okay, are you gonna break the news to Harry?" Jeffery asked as if the answer was obvious.

"What would he do?" I said full of confusion.

"More than what he's doing now. A lot more." He said looking at the boys and nodding.

Why did they have to come?

«««

this chapter is longer. thank God.

I would love for you guys to comment feedback. Any questions, I'll gladly answer.

I'll update more frequently guys I promise!

Thank you to my 5 readers(: