Chapter 5

Teagan's POV:

Hard to believe that less than 2 days ago I, Teagan, was driving Harry to his house. Not only finding out he knows where I live, but that he's interested in me. I guess you could say it's a little disturbing.

For the past 2 days Harry and I have been mute towards each other. He wasn't lively or at all interested in my presence anymore. I tried to keep the friendship going between us two but he had other plans.

What's weird about Harry is that he's not always in school. He isn't even enrolled at this school. Or at any school for that matter. I found that out through his friends.

Anyways, I got out of bed to go to the shower only to be interrupted by my phone ringing. I picked up without looking.
"Hello?" I asked.
"Hello, Teagan." A familiar voice said. I recognized it to be Harry.
"Where are you?" I kept hearing other boys talking to him.
"I'm in Tokyo, Japan right now." How?
"Why are you there?" I asked.
"There's a lot about me you don't know."
"Why have you been so mute towards me?" I asked.
"Because, Teagan, I have other things to do than sit and talk to you about your school life and how your day is going." Damn.
"Then why are you calling me right now?" I retaliated.
"Good thinking." He hung up. That boy really knows how to get under my skin.

I tossed my phone onto my bed and got in the shower. My mind keeps telling me that talking to him only gets me in trouble. But there's just something about him. God, he's so pissy sometimes and it's annoying and frustrating but I definitely know I don't like him it's just his way of speaking to me. It's like, friendly and intriguing.

I turned on the TV after my shower.
"BREAKING NEWS! Harry Styles from One Direction has been seen out with Taylor Swift! Is this a hint at Taylor's new album?"

Harry Styles? As in, the Harry I've been talking to? I have to call him.

"Hello?" Harry spoke.
"Boyband, Hun?" I asked.
"What are you talking about?" He seemed weird about this.
"You have a thing for Taylor Swift?"
"Teagan, look I-"
"There is a lot I don't know about you."
"Don't tell anyone about this. I don't know how I've kept it a secret this long. Just please..."
"Harry, you make no sense. One minute your pissy but the next your begging me to keep a secret that's not really a secret just no one has made the connection."
"You act like your my girlfriend or something, damn."

Girlfriend? Shit, I'd have to be held at gun point to date a fool like him.

"Oh, believe me. I would never."
<><><><><><><><><><><>
I don't have any words on why it took me so long.