Chapter 6

Harry's POV:
I can't have everyone figuring me out. I'll have tons of people from school wanting to be my friend and I'll never be able to have somewhat of a normal life. I know, it sounds petty. But I just can't. With Teagan knowing, she's already got a big mouth so at that end, I'm screwed. I need to stay out of the spotlight and if that means no girlfriend, so be it. 

I get a call from Liam telling me to get to the hotel. Liam has always been a bossy one. Lately, the band has been on go, go, go. Running us to death to say the least. Management has no boundaries. Especially when it to making money. 

Teagan's POV: 

"Pay, I'm running to the store to get some groceries!" I look around to find her and I guess she's out and hungover at another party. But that's fine, more space for me. 

I grab my car keys and purse and head to the car. I take a look outside to see if I need an umbrella. I previously watched the news after the 'Haylor' scandal went off. 

I grab an umbrella anyways and walk to the car.  Turning on the radio shortly after turning on the engine. 

"Louis Tomlinson from One Direction is seen outside Staples Center Stadium taking a stroll. Liam Payne seen with the rest of the boys heading into the stadium for warm-ups!" 

How do these people know all of this? Do they put tiny little cameras on each of them and mark every step they take? Who cares if Louis is walking around? He's a person and people do that everyday. 

After a fifteen minute drive, I pull in and find a parking spot. Shutting off the engine and going inside, I grab a cart and head to the body wash aisle.  

Harry's POV: 

It's concert time. Exciting but also exhausting. I can hear all the screams from the fans and they're amount of love shows through the noise. I get my in-ears and mic and go to the stage. We switch it up this time and start with 'What Makes You Beautiful.' Taking the fans by surprise the screams start and they start crying. 

After 5 more songs, we surprise the fans again. We sing 'One Thing.' I honestly love what I do and getting to do it with four of my best friends is such an overwhelming feeling. The people involved with my success... I owe it all to them. 

Back to reality the concert comes to an end. I grab my phone and a water bottle to MY surprise I see that I have a text from Teagan. 

"Teagan:

Call me later we have loads to talk about." 

-----------------------------

(A/N) 

I'm trying to get better at this updating this.