Chapter Eight ~ Niall (SMUT IN ITALIC)

Did Zayn want me or not? Yesterday he'd gotten out of bed to try get me back in, and now he's saying that his huge ass boner which I clearly for me, isn't.

"I know you want to be with me" he sighed "but... It's complicated okay?"

"It shouldn't have to be" I shook my head "it should simple as I love you, and I love you too"

"It's never than simple"

"Because everybody makes it harder than it has to be" I murmured "people like you. They make the most basic feeling so much more difficult to handle and keep stable, humans are pointless"

"You don't even do love"

"I do actually"

"Oh yeah? Who do you love then?" Zayn asked irritated

"You"

His facial features relaxed, his once taut muscles now loose

"Me?"

"Wasn't it obvious?" I asked

"No"

"I kissed you with food in your mouth, I share a bed with you and I curl up" I began to list "I constantly kiss you just because you're there. I just... I make it so blatant"

"You don't"

"I thought you liked me back... Cause you do the similar sorta thing and we're always apologising to each other and when you're scared I wait for you to sleep before I cuddle with you" I began to tug on my hair "I let you put your dick on me a few days ago Zayn! It's so clear that I like you!"

"Niall... Don't say stuff like that"

"What?"

"Don't talk about things like that" he repeated himself

I started to get annoyed... Why was he avoiding this conversation?

"You put your fucking dick on me!" I screamed, going red in the face "what kin of idiot doesn't pick up a fucking crush when someone else let's you fucking do that!"

"N-Niall-"

"Obviously you" I snapped "and you know what?"

"Fuck you" I hissed "I don't need you Zayn, because you're just another naive human that doesn't even pay attention half the time and ends up lost-"

"Take that back"

"No!" I screamed again "I'm not taking anything back till you realise that I have like you since you brought my here!"

He went silent, just staring at me

"I want you so fucking bad" I pulled on my hair again "but every time I get rejected I just want to tear out my hair because I've never rejected you... Ever. But you won't kiss me and you won't let me do anything that I know you want me to do-"

"Like what?"

"I know everything that you want from me" I sighed "but you're hiding them from me... You never know Zayn, I might be more than happy to do them"

"If I let you do them you'll leave-"

"I won't, I swear to god I will not leave you" I cut him off "I realise I'm a leopard but I function like a human and I'm promising that I'll stay, because I want to stay"

"I'm sorry..." Zayn whispered "I... I can't help you"

"So that's it then?" I asked "you're going to stop all this intimate shit because your boss asked you to? You're just going to leave me wound up from rejection?"