Chapter Six ~ Niall

I woke up a little after Zayn and I fell asleep and what woke me was a knock at the door.

I got up and answered the door, finding Dr Tomlinson standing beside Harry

"Hi curly!" I squealed

"Hey cutie! Harry squealed back at me

Dr Tomlinson cleared his throat, warning Harry and I to stop

"Niall, I need to speak with Zayn"

"Zayn's sleeping sir" I mumbled "he fell asleep again about an hour ago"

I flinched when I heard a loud cracking of bones. I knew it was Zayn though and I was a little bit concerned when Zayn came waddling to me as though he were drunk

"Come back to bed baby" Zayn grumbled kissing my lips "it's cold without you"

"Sorry" I mumbled "it just... Dr Tomlinson wants to talk to you"

"Yes Zayn... I do want to speak with you" he nodded

"Okay, what's this about?" Zayn asked

"I need to talk to you alone... The bedroom perhaps?"

Zayn nodded and escorted him on, shutting the door an beginning to talk

"So, how-"

"Shhhh!" I hushed Harry "I wanna hear"

Harry sat silent whilst I heard the talking

"I'm very disappointed in you Zayn" Dr Tomlinson snapped

"What? Why?"

"I asked you to help Niall be human" he answered "so why is he now gay?"

"Gay?" Zayn asked "why would Niall be gay?"

"What are they saying?"

"He doesn't like that Zayn made me gay" I hissed

"Oh" Harry nodded

"Niall had a collar camera Zayn and what my employees have been seeing was shown explicitly... I'm sure you're aware of what speaking of"

"Yes sir" Zayn nodded "you're talking about Niall and I kissing and hugging and... Feeding each other"

"So you do know" he nodded "now I suggest you stop before you do something with him you regret"

"Like what?"

"Sleeping with him" Dr Tomlinson's voice filled with venom "because if I found out you have, then not only are you fired, but Niall is put down"

"But-but sir!"

"But nothing Zayn" he shook his head "all I asked you to do was make him human"

"He is human!" Zayn sounded angry "he has emotions, he speaks English... He doesn't exactly have common sense but he can make up his own mind"

"No he can't Zayn, he's an animal"

"He is a human being with animal DNA inside of him" Zayn disagreed "and honestly, I don't care if you fire me, as long as I get to keep Niall-"

"He's getting caged if you get fired Zayn" Dr Tomlinson cut me off "I've already said that"

"What?!"

"If you two have any kind of intimacy further than a hand job then Niall's animal instincts will take over"

"Which means what?"

"Leopards mate and leave" Dr T answered "if you have sex with Niall he will leave for good"

"He wouldn't leave-"

"He would Zayn... I promise you"

Dr Tomlinson came out the room, took Harry away with him and I waited patiently for Zayn to come back

When he did, he didn't seem happy"

"Zayn?"

"You wouldn't leave... Would you Niall?"

"No" I answered "why? Do you love me?"

"No I just... You're so special" Zayn smiled "it would be a shame if someone were to cage you... And then put you down"

"Why am I getting locked up?" I asked, panic beginning to rush through my systems

"I never said that you were, baby... no" Zayn cooed

"just then-"

"I said it'd be a shame" Zayn gave me a sad smile "seeing a beautiful boy like you behind bars"

"I'm not allowed to mate with you... am I?" I asked

"no but I don't care" Zayn shook his head "I mean we don't need to do that? I haven't done it either so it isn't doing much at all"

"but... I want to mate" I scrunched my eyebrows together

"Niall you can't-"

"I have to... It's part of who I am"

"No it's not" Zayn whispered, stroking my cheek with his thumb "it's part of another being inside of you"

"you just don't like Harry"

"Harry?" Zayn asked

"you don't want me to mate with him because you want to mate with me"

"no what?" Zayn asked "are you crazy? I don't care who you do and don't want to mate with I'm just not letting you do it"

"so if I had chosen you..."

"Answer is no"

"you like me" Niall teased

"no I don't" I glared at him

"yes you do" he taunted, nudging me

"stop it, I do not"

"you can't lie to me Zayn" I laughed "I am a lie detector"

"I don't like you Niall, be mature please? you're supposed to be 19"

"Maturity is a decision, not an age" I sung "and youuuuu like me"

"If you don't shut your spotted mouth I'm going to beat you"

"kinky" He raised both his eyebrows suggestively

"I am done with this conversation" I stood up "I was trying to actually talk to you and now you're being an idiot"

"Zaynnn" Niall whined "come back"

"No" I kept walking

"You can't get mad at me either!" I exclaimed "you like me too much"

"Shut up!" Zayn shouted

"you... you..." I then started to pull on my hair "you're so frustrating!"

I stormed out the door, not getting any response from Zayn... Not even a name call.

I sat on the porch, trying to calm myself down. I knew Zayn loved his job, I also knew that he would do anything to stay working for Dr Tomlinson

But does he really want to ignore me to keep his job? He's supposed to be taking care of me, teaching me how to be normal so that I can permanently be released!

He's doing a crap job. He always runs away from me, I get I'm part jaguar but it's not like I'm going to morph into one and rip him into bits... That's stupid.

The worst I can do is bite... But I don't really do that, well not since the last time I bit him... that was an accident.

I sat outside for hours, through most of the night too. Why wasn't Zayn coming to check on me? Wasn't he worried?

I sighed, standing up and going back inside. I went into the bedroom and found him fast asleep. I climbed under the covers, keeping my distance and starting to weep softly.

I fell asleep in a wet patch of tears, my teeth biting into the sheets so I didn't jump at Zayn for forgiveness

It's amazing how shitty he can make me feel over something that isn't even my fault...