Epilogue

Hi sorry I never update anymore I forgot I said I would and I feel like this story has been dragged out long enough so this will be the last chapter also I'm working on a Ryden fic (Panic! At The Disco Brendon Urie × Ryan Ross) so any of you Ryden shippers stay tuned

Johnson
It's been a few years since Jack and I got together officially. We bought a house in Seattle, and it was only a little out of my natural habitat. Just kidding, I was constantly cold and it was constantly raining, but I liked it here. Currently Jack was at the store, so I was alone in our two story house with our dog.
I was sitting on the couch when I made up my mind about it. Today was the day. I had put it off for so long out of fear, but I couldn't anymore. I'll have to wait for Jack to get home.
Finally he did. He smiled at me and kissed me before going to put the groceries away, playing with our dog halfway through his work.
I walked over and started helping him, biting my lip. "Hey, Jack? Can we go to the Space Needle?"
Jack frowned then shrugged. "Sure, we haven't got anything else planned for today."
I smiled to myself and nodded. "Cool. Let's go get ready." I ran into the bathroom and took what was probably the world's quickest shower before changing into nice clothes. I glanced at my glasses that rested on the counter, thinking nothing of them, before I snatched them up and slid them on. I walked out into the living room and saw Jack sitting on the couch, waiting for me. I smiled at him before grabbing our car keys. "Ready?" I asked, and he nodded.
The drive to the Space Needle didn't take that long. We found a parking space then ran across the street to the park where the Needle was located, and we walked through the singing garden. We toured the glass museum and bought rice necklaces with our names engraved on it. They were useless, probably only going to be worn once, but I thought they were cute.
Finally we paid for our tickets to ride to the top of the Needle. We dinked around for a bit while waiting for the next elevator, and I felt the weirdly heavy weight of the small box in my pocket. It seemed to get heavier and heavier the more I thought about what I was going to do. I took a deep breath in and joined Jack in the elevator, giving him a weak smile.
"Jack?" He asked, eyeing me with concern. "You okay?"
I nodded too much. "Yeah, just afraid of heights." Untrue. I didn't mind heights at all. In fact, I was enjoying the ride to the top more than I would admit. The walls of the elevator were glass so I could see out into the city, and on one building they had a mural of daddy long legs spiders painted on their roof. If I tried, I could probably find my house from here.
Jack smiled at me and squeezed my hand. "It'll be okay."
I smiled back at him. "I know."
Finally we got to the top. The top was just a large circular room, with a few people milling about. Good. I didn't like large crowds. We went outside and gazed at the city, making fun of the small cars that looked like ants from here. It got windy and we got cold, so we went back inside.
I knew now was the time. Jack was smiling and looking outside of the windows. My hands felt heavy and the box in my pocket seemed to be weighing me down, but I had to do it. I had to. With at shaky breath, I pulled the box out of my pocket and tapped Jack's shoulder. He turned around and smiled at me, his smile fading into a shocked expression as I got down on one knee.
"Jack Gilinksy," I said, shuddering involuntarily, "You're my best friend. Will you do me the honors of being my husband, too?"
Jack burst out laughing. I felt my cheeks go bright red. "Dude," he said, smiling at me, "heck yeah." He pulled a box identical to mine out of his jacket pocket.
I started laughing. I stood up and hugged him, people all around us cheering.
That was the greatest moment if my life. Even if I was only twenty four and I had only experienced it, I knew I would remember this always.
Everyone has an addiction, and Jack, well, Jack was my ecstasy.