Gilinsky- Chapter 15

I stare at Jack. We were gonna do what?
"What-uh-excuse me, what?" I ask him.
"You heard me. Come on, then. We haven't got time to lose," Jack turns around and locks the door, putting a chair up against it. Surprisingly, this closet doesn't smell like janitorial supplies. Once Jack flips on the light, I see why- it's filled with clothes racks and odd beanbags and recliners, the kind the drama department use at our school, and probably every other school too.
I stare at Jack a little while longer, then start fumbling with my clothes. I let my mother's robes pool around my ankles on the floor. I then kick the robes away and sit down on one of the odd recliner chairs they have in here, not wanting to see them while I commit dirty crimes.
"Hey, Jack, are you high or something?" I ask him.
Jack starts giggling like a little kid. "Of course I'm high! Why wouldn't I be?"
I stare at him. Fucking Ecstasy ruined his life, and it's only been three weeks since he's first tried it. But I'm not sure what drug it is- I'm just assuming it's the sex pills.
"Right, right. What on?" I unbutton my shirt and loosen up my tie as Johnson watches me appreciatively.
"Ecstasy. My favourite. You should give it a go," Johnson tugs on my tie and brings my lips to his.
I push Jack away gently, but he keeps coming back.
"No thanks, Jack. You're addicted to that stuff, you know. You should stop taking it so much," I say, but it's hard to get the words out when Johnson's lips are tugging on mine, and when he's caressing my eyebrows.
"I would if I could, Jackrabbit," He says, his voice low and lulling. "Hey, Gilinsky?"
"Yeah, Jack?"
"Are your eyebrows even real?"
I start laughing. Even if it was just high blabber, that was cute. And funny. I wrap my arms around his tiny waist and pull him closer to me, pressing my lips against his. My shirt is all the way undone, exposing my chest and stomach. I can feel Jack's strangely cold hands on my skin, and I shiver. His hands are not small; one of the two parts of his body that aren't. His long fingers jump over my chest, and I smile. Then suddenly his hands are lower on my body, and I involuntarily arch my back away from the chair.
"Jesus Christ."
"No, I'm Jack."
I start laughing again.
Jack starts tugging the rest of my clothes off, and suddenly I'm completely exposed to the air. I shiver again, and Jack's lack of circulation in his hands doesn't help with my chills.
Johnson pulls off his clothes too, and the rest is history. Well, not now. Now it's present. But in a little while it will be history.
"Jack?"
"Yeah, Jack?"
"Did you bring condoms? Or lube?"
"Sure I did. You didn't think I'd come to our graduation with the intents of fucking my boyfriend who doesn't even love me without condoms and lube, did you?"
"Hold on, me not loving you? Last I checked, you're the one who has to get high on Ecstasy in order to have sex!"
"Shut up and enjoy the blow job, Gilinsky."
"I can't 'enjoy the blow job' when you keep stopping to speak to me."
"Fine. I guess I won't stop then." Jack stops talking to me, and the blow job increasingly becomes better. I sigh and let my head loll back, listening to the quiets sounds of everything.
Suddenly something else makes me jerk up.
There's a rattling at the door knob, and the door is slowly being pushed open.
"Jack?" Someone says, and I'm not sure which Jack they're looking for.
Shit.