CHAPTER 2:Meeting With The Black Dragon

A 6 year old boy who is wearing a black t-shirt with a red dragon symbol attached on its back along with a pair of black shorts and a pair of red and black trimmed Nike shoes .Issei Hyoudou is sitting on a beanch at the park.He was lonely and he does't have a friend,actually he has a friend.A girl name irina,his neighbour.He always play with her at the park but last week she need to moved to America because of her father's job.After she leaved,he felt sad and lonely but he still have his caring and lovely parents.Issei somehow feels that his parent is not his real parents for an unknown  reasons.He just felt it.He is different from other kids at his age,Issei is stronger,smarter and mature from the other kids.He even a bit taller and bigger than any kids at his age.Because of that,all kid at his age even older and younger avoiding,bullying or beat him bad.There is even some kids call him freak.

"It's almost dark.i should go to home before mom freak the hell out of her."Issei said to himself.He get of from the bench and walked away to the park entrance.When he is almost arrived at the entrance.Suddenly,Issei has been hit by an inhuman strength causing him to flying away a few meters backward.He's laying on the ground and he try to standing but he felt a surge of pain on his entire body and he coughed up some blood.'What the hell is that!?'he thought to himself."Hahahaha!!!hmmmm,the smell of human blood I love it."Issei heard a voice that is so evil that make him shiver behind him.He turns his head to his back and schocked at what he is seeing.

There is a man on his early 30s wearing a black priest robe with his hood on covering all of his face.But the most schoking  part about the man is he have 4 raven-like wings on his back.Issei's jaw dropped.'A-a-a human bird??'Issei can't believe his own eyes.He seeing a human with wings on his back in front of his face.Issei braven himself and spoke"W-what are you?"the man simply reply"Your death!!!"The man suddenly,forming a light spear on his hand and throw it towards Issei.The light spear hit him on his stomach.There are a lot of blood coming from the wound.'No!No!No! I don't want to die!!!'Issei thought when his tears broke,he ended up crying.

"P-please d-don't *sob*k-kkill m*sob**sob*I nev-ver *sob* did a-anything wroongg.""Don't blame me human.Blame the God for you current situation.Because He give you a sacred gear."The man walk towards Issei and forming a light sword on his hand.The man spoke with intent to kill."Now,I'll end your pitifull live and take that sacred gear!!Bwahahahaha!!!!"Issei is on the verge to faint when suddenly,black and gold energy starting to surrounded him.Time is suddenly froze.Then Issei heard a dark deep voice.[DO YOU WANT TO LIVE?]the voice ask."Y-yes"[DO YOU WANT POWER?]"Yes,I-I want-t power"[IF YOU WANTED IT,WILL YOU BRING CHAOS,HAVOC,DEATH,DESTRUCTION AND APOCALYPSE TO THIS WORLD?]'I don't want to destroy the world b-but...but this world never care for me and always give me pain!!!'

FLASHBACK

(A Few Days Ago)

Issei Is surrounded by 5 kids that is few years older than him.All the kids is holding objects in their hands.One of the kids hit Issei on the stomach with a crowbar.The other 2 kid hits him on his chest with kendo sword.Then,the another kid use a wooden plank to hit him on his face.Causing  Issei's face to start bleeding and bruises egin to appearing."Please s-stop*sob* it.I *sob* beg y-you."all of them  start to laugh crazily until one of the kid start to talk.

"Shut up you freak!,guys let's beat the shit out of him!"then the kid took a knife from his pocket and charge toward Issei.The other 4 kids charged at him and hit him bad.The kid with the knife stabs Issei's left leg and spoke"That's enough guys.let's leave him  alone and go back to home.It starts to get dark."The other kids nodded and walk together leaving Issei that is almost dying at the park.

"Why? *sob* w-why? *sob**sob*I did't d-do any *sob* thing w-wrong *sob*"Issei said while crying.'why the world is so cruel to me??'he thought.He wonder why all kids bully and torturing him.

FLASHBACK END

He answer the mysterious voice's question."YES,I WILL BRING IT TO THE WORLD AND GIVE THEM   ETERNAL OF ENDLEES PAIN AND SUFFERING!!!"the voice began to laugh and said[VERY WELL HUMAN.I'll GIVE YOU THE POWER OF THE GREAT APOCALYPSE.]then suddenly he felt a burst of power flowing in his vein.The power than comes out from his body and forming a Ki (A/N:like in dragon ball)with pitch black  core and shiny golden trimming on the outside of the core.The power is whispering inside his mind."KILL,DESTROY,DEVOUR,ANNAHILATE,CRUSH!!!""A-amazing!"Issei said.

Then time suddenly continue to moving.The man who is froze earlier continue to move,when he is about to swing his light sword.He have been sent flying away backward by a powerful schokewave.The man groaned in anger and start to standing.When he look at Issei,he is schoked.Issei's eye become shining golden orbs with a snake-like slit on both of his eyes.The man suddenly kneel to him.Issei release his new given power causing the ground to shaking like having a  earthquake,causing the wind to creating massive hurricanes,causing the sky turning into pitch black,creating gold lightnings and loud thunder bang on the pitch black sky.Then a loud dark deep voice can be hearded from everywhere.

The voice begin to talk.[I,WHO IS ABOUT TO AWAKEN,AM THE LOST BLACK DRAGON GOD EMPEROR OF APOCALYPSE,WHO KILL THE GOD AND BRING FORTH THE ARMAGEDDON.I LAUGH AT THE DESTRUCTION AND DEVOUR OVER THE LIVES.I IGNORE BOTH THE INFINITE AND THE DREAM.I SHATTER THE HOPES AND GAVE BIRTH TO THE PAIN OF ABSOLUTE LOSES.ALL BEINGS THAT LIVE IS EXIST ONLY TO DIE BEFORE ME.I SHALL BECOME THE BRINGER OF  THE ETERNAL APOCALYPSE.I SHALL DROWN YOU IN THE SUFFERING DEPTHS OF ETERNAL DARKNESS FOREVER!]

Issei began to transform into a pitch black scale dragon with golden abodemen,claws,fin and eyes with snake-like slit(A/N:It's the same when I describe the dragon on chpt.1)The man is jaw dropped at the sight of the black dragon."I-impossible..."He said with fear  in his voice.The black dragon send a death glare towards the man.The dragon spoke[*SNIFFING*HAAAA,THE SMELL OF AN ANGEL.IT'S BEEN A LONG TIME SINCE I ATE ONE]the dragon ended the sentence with licking it's mouth like it have't eat for a millennia.

{ISSEI'S POV}

'Where am I?'I thought to myself.I look around and I only saw darkness around me.I somehow standing without anything beneath me.I heard a growl of an animal.The growls is so big,fierce,deep and also...dark.Then the darkness start to shaking wildly.I began to panic."What is happening!?"A familiar voice reply to me.[ISSEI HYOUDOU!!!]I terrified at the sight of a black dragon in front of me.I schoked that he knew my name so I braven myself and pray that I will not be eaten by the scary dragon."H-how do you k-know my name an-d w-whoo a-aare y-you???"I talk in shutter because of the dragon in front of me.The black dragon spoke and answer my question. [I AM DRAKCEROGIA,THE BLACK DRAGON GOD EMPEROR OF APOCALYPSE.THE STRONGEST HEAVENLY ELEMENTAL DRAGON GODS.THE LOST ANCIENT DRAGON GOD.THE REASON I KNOW YOU IS BECAUSE YOU,ISSEI IS MY FIRST HOST AND WIELDER.] I dumbstruck at the dragon answer."What do you mean by first host and wielder?"I asked hoping for its to answer my question.

{POV END}