✖8✖

As I arrive at school I see Alfie, Joe, and Marcus all lined up against the lockers, looking at the girls that pass by. Joe has his eyes on every girl going past, as he is the most desperate guy in school. Marcus was making out with Zoe on the lockers. Yup, she had already moved on. seeing those two together made me want to puke. I tried to find Phil, but he was no where to me seen. I grunt as I adjust the strap on my backpack. Alfie and I's eyes meet. He smirks. I roll my eyes and attempt to walk the other way, my head hanging low. I bump into some one. I sigh and shout, "OH MY FUCKING GOD ALFIE!" I look up an realize it's Dan.

"(y/n), that language isn't very appropiate, now is it?" He asks, a slight smirk plastered on his face.

I roll my eyes, "Come on, D-Mr. Howell."

He shakes his head and crosses his arms, "Now now, you don't want to go to detention again do you?" He teases

"Good bye" I say walking past him.

 I see Alfie glaring at me. Joe and Alfie are talking to eachother. As I walk past them, Joe knocks my books down in front of Alfie. They just stare at me, waiting for me to pick it up. I look at them with a slight blush on my face. I bend over in front of them and pick up my pencil. Alfie grabs my waist and pulls me close to his hips. I squeak, "ALFIE!" 

He chuckles, "Oh, you don't like it whore?"

Joe laughs along with him. I turn my head, "Let go of me" I squeak, trying to get out of his grip. His hands are cold, strong, and big. I squirm, trying to get away. He pulls me closer, "Aww it's okay little slut. Daddy won't hurt you"

"S-stop Alfie" Phil says shyly as he approaches.

"What are you gonna do about it gay boy?" Joe teases, pushing Phil back.

"Stop!" I shout, finally getting out of his grip, leaping into Phil's arms. Phil hugs me tightly. My breathes are hitched and heavy as I hug back, almost in tears.

"It's gonna be alright" he whispers in my ear softly. I nod

Alfie chuckles, "you guys are disgusting. Worst couple ever."

"We aren't together," Phil says, almost sounding like there was a but if sorrow in his voice. Could Phil like me?

"Oh then I can touch the little whore all I want" Alfie smirks .

Phil puts me behind his back, "dont touch her"

The principal, Mrs. Marbles, comes out, "what the hell is going on?"

"A-alfie was attacking me" I mutter

"Alfie! My office. You too Mr. Lester. I expect more from you" she sighs

I wipe the tears from my eyes and head to my first hour.