Chapter 7

Sorry for the wait ,It's been so long since my last update and I'm so sorry.been so busy with school since so I'll try to make quicker updates. Hope you like this chapter .
*****************************************
Amanda

I wake up to the scent of bacon and another scent which I cant place. The sharp pain in my back makes me realize that I slept on the couch and those dickheads left me here.

I go upstairs to my room not bothered about the savoury scent 'cause Drake has always liked concocting stomach-rippling dishes. I look at the little clock sitting on the dresser and I'm shcoked to see that it is 12:00 in the afternoon.

After freshening up, I throw on Jason's large grey shirt, which said 'IDFWU' at the back , before heading downstairs. I stop at the kitchen door, surprised at the sight before me – standing in the middle of the room with a bacon-filled pan on his mitten-covered hand was Henry- he wore a pair of faded denim jeans and a grey shirt with an apron tied around his waist as he smiled at me.

I forgot I was only wearing Jason's big shirt and it wasn't too long considering we were almost the same height, but Henry's perusal and devilish smirk made me red with realisation. I scowl at him, 'Jesus, Henry, you pervert.'

Letting out a deep chuckle, he replied 'Don't keep grilled chicken in front of a hungry man and expect him not to salivate.'

'nasty'

'Yummy'

'what?' I look at him and realise that he is perusing my bare legs , 'my God , Henry you are such a pervert' . He grins at me 'only for you love, only for you'

'hold on, how did you even get in here and where's Drake'

'I thought I should drop by and on getting here, I found the door open so I let myself in and decided to prepare a mouth-watering meal for you since you were sleeping so peacefully'

'yeah right, peacefully my ass, my back hurts so much, I feel like my spinal cord is no longer s-shaped' he chuckles lightly and my stomach does a back flip

'By the way, who is Drake?', he raises a questioning brow at me as a smirk of realisation forms on his lips, 'oh, he explains the large shirt thing you've got going, innit', he wiggles his brows stupidly at me which makes me laugh.

'Drake and I, ew! never, and by the way did you even think of what would've happened if my husband had seen you in here'

His smirk suddenly fades for a second 'your husband?' he asks casually.

'oh did you forget, I am married'

'Just kidding, by the way do you have any kids?'

'yeah, one boy'

'How old'

'he's 6 years old, he'll be seven on the sixteenth'

'wow, next week, got any plans'

'no, not yet anyways'

'I've got a few ideas though but you'll probably be out with your husband so...'

'yeah...' silence followed.

'Don't be so quiet, you don't have to be worried' he says as he leans down and whispers 'I never said I only did single ladies' then he starts laughing and I cant help but laugh.

'you are such an idiot, how did we meet again'

'in your office, the key issue'

'That was rhetorical, dumbass, but since you brought it up, you were an idiot even then'

'I wasn't the one looking for my keys under my car'

I roll my eyes and walk to the counter, silently bracing myself to behold what concoction the annoying idiot grinning behind me had cooked.

I peered into the pot half closing my eyes, as I saw it , I turned to him and gave a small smile of approval. The food actually looked digestible. Weird, yeah, but digestible. A bowl of pudding on the far side of the counter caught my eye so I grabbed it and took a spoon

'before I get food poisoning , what is this?', he smirks sheepishly 'its my special recipe called Carachoconilla pudding ' , 'so let me get this straight, you created this cara-co-nala thing' as he nodded , I put the spoon down 'I don't want to die young' , 'take that back, i am an incredible cook, i don't want to brag but people call me Junior Ramsey.' I laughed loudly 'what people?', he rolls his eyes 'people...just taste the pudding ,will you?'

I bravely put a spoonful into my mouth , the swirl of flavours made my taste buds tingle in delight 'Mmm' another spoon... 'wow', and another, then i grab the plate and head towards the living room. 'you know that it is for the both of us right?', Henry says from behind me "I know and I don't care , you can have the bacon' I reply leaving the kitchen and helping myself onto the sofa in the living room.

Before I realize that he's there, he grabs the plate from behind the chair and starts munching it up, when he is satisfied , he plops down beside me on the sofa . I lean towards him and whisper an 'I hate you' into his ear before standing up. 'Hate me, love me, either way you're still thinking about me', he says with a hilarious smirk on his face. 'So original, Henry, not cliché at all', as i roll my eyes at him my gaze drops to the remaining pudding and an a light bulb goes on in my head, (not literally).

With one flip, I empty the contents of the plate on his face, earning myself a glare and a 'BLOODY HELL' which sounded a lot sexier than it should in his British accent, as he attempts to get to me , i turn on my heels up the stairs and into the corridor, i glance back briefly at him and he has a mischievous grin on his face which makes him look funny considering he has a pudding mask on.

'i'm sorry', i shout back to the clown behind me as I sprint through the corridor and into the nearest door.

Once inside, i stop to catch my breath while taking in my surroundings – a king-sized bed stood in the middle of the room, at the left corner was a vanity table, at the other corner, a dark mahogany table stood with a white laptop and a yellow lamp on it. The windows were draped with black and lavender embroidered cloths and on the wall behind the bed was a prominent painting of Jason and I on our wedding day, his best man, Jonathan Darley – who died a year after- and my maid of honour, Maddie Hayes.

We were such a happy couple then.

The door opens suddenly, snapping me out of my thoughts as i lose balance and fall on my knees. As he closes the door behind him, i mentally scold myself for forgetting to lock the door. He smirks mischievously at me and i can't help but laugh . Before i can attempt to stop him, he pounces on me and starts tickling the air out of me 'stop, stop' i yell between laughter as i gasp for air, he doesn't stop until my face is flushed, then he starts laughing at me and i feel a sudden urge to lick the pudding off his face

Okay scrap that thought,

He suddenly stops laughing as he realizes the position we're in and at that moment the toilet door opens and my eyes widen in surprise.

************************************************
************************************************************

Thanks for reading

Don't forget to vote and comment

Love y'all

XOXO