d.

Monday( 1 week later)

It has been a week and Jungkook never saw her in school since the last time she wanted to hang out. He was worried. He was anxious. But there was nothing he could do.

Right now, he was having a free period in class, and everyone was noisy except him.

Since he didnt have any friends to talk to.

He sat quietly at his own desk, which was shifted to the back of the class by those bullies to make him feel outcasted.

Turning his head, he looked out of the window and saw her.

Her.

She was running on the running tracks, and she seemed like she was going to faint. Jungkook immediately stood up and left the class, leaving the others in silence.

"Did he just run out?" His classmate smirked before talking again.

"Running out of class without permission. Well someone's getting detention hmm?"

Jungkook ran down to the field and just in time, he was jogging right beside her. She looked up, pleasantly surprised to see the boy jogging right beside her.

"What are you doing here?" Her lips were pale, and she was panting heavily.

"Y-you should rest." He gently took her wrist to stop her in track, but she shook her head while giving a slight smile.

"This is my last lap. I just have a bit more and im done." She pushed through but soon fell on the ground, and Jungkook ran up to carry her.

"What's going on here?" He heard the teacher ask and he bowed before replying in a soft voice.

"She fainted. May i bring her to the clinic?"

"Run along then." He thanked the teacher and checked on her again, hesitantly bring his hand on her forehead.

She's burning.