h.

Friday

"Jungkook ah, let's date." She said and Jungkook almost choked on his water.

"Huh?" They barely talked, and although Jungkook likes her, isn't it too early to date?

"I told you i like you before, so lets date!" She smiled and clinged her arms around him, and he blushed as they walked on the streets.

Truth is, she just needed a date for the upcoming party. Having Jungkook by her side, she knew all the attention would be on her.

She knew about Jungkook's background, but does she really care?

She's merely toying with his feelings.

"I like you too." He said, almost like a whisper. She heard it and smiled, before pulling him into a dress shop.

"Isn't it pretty?" She smiled as she held up the white dress and Jungkook could imagine her wearing it. She'll look like an angel.

"Will you buy it for me?" She pouted. And as much as Jungkook wants to, he doesnt have the extra money to spend on buying dresses for her.

"Next time." Jungkook brushed it off and she sighed before looking around the shop once again.

Should i ask for an early pay? He didn't want to disappoint her.

No. i need to save money for myself too.

He shook his head, disappointed with his own self. Why was he so poor? He cant even afford to make her happy.

"Jungkook ah, let's go eat something!" She smiled, and Jungkook nodded before letting her pull him out of the store.

He looked back at the clothing racks again, and spotted the white dress she wanted.

I promise I'll get it for you one day.

I promise.