f.

Thursday

Jungkook never felt happier in his entire life. She had finally given him her number, and also told him to contact her often.

Heading back home from school, he wouldn't stop staring at her number. Jungkook felt as if the number gave him energy, it made him smile the entire day.

"Ya! Trash! Stay right there." Jungkook froze as he heard the familiar voices of the bullies. Slightly turning around, he saw the smirk on their faces as the leader of the group casually swung his arm around him and led him to a small alley.

"I'm a little tight on cash this week. And i was thinking if you could give me.. money? I mean after all we are friends arent we?" He smiled sweetly and Jungkook, and Jungkook shivered in fright.

"I-i dont h-have money."

Punch.

"I dont care if you have it or not. Im just telling you i need money and you are going to find it for me." The bully gritted his teeth as Jungkook held his stomach in pain. The punch will definitely leave a huge bruise and it'll take weeks to completely heal.

Struggling, he took out his old and tattered wallet before opening it and giving him the twenty dollars he had.

It was all he had for food next week.

"Awesome! Thanks buddy. It's not much, but enough for me to get a snack.  Lets go guys." The bully smiled as he kicked Jungkook one more time before leaving him alone in the alley. Jungkook sighed, and felt hopeless at the thought of having to live with hunger next week.

He didnt come from a well to do family like others. Jungkook has a abusive father and his mother had left when he was 4. Jungkook worked extremely hard to pay off the debts his father owed, but though he managed to do so, they lost their apartment and they're now living in a small rental flat.

When will things ever change for me?