i.

"Move out of the apartment now!" The landlord pushed them out, and Jungkook begged him once again.

"I promise I'll pay the rent next week!" He grabbed onto their bags, which were soon to be thrown out by the landlord.

"You peasants wont have money. Now get out!" The landlord pushed Jungkook and his father out, and he could only blame himself for not working harder to earn money.

Now where are they going to go?

"It's all your fault! Why were you born?" His father blamed him, and he felt his heart sink deep down.

"I'm sorry." He whispered, and his dad huffed before slapping his son.

"Go find a place for me to stay! Why are you still standing here?" Jungkook grabbed his bags and walked down the streets, walking to numerous houses just to ask for a room.

And of course, his efforts were futile.

"Jungkook?" He heard his girlfriend's voice and turned around immediately. She looked at him carrying two luggage bags on his own, and it wasnt exactly hard for her to find out what happened.

"I have an apartment right next to mine which is empty. You can stay there if you want." She smiled, and Jungkook felt so useless to depend on her for everything.

"Th-thank you. We'll move out as soon as i find a place."

"It's alright. Take your time." She then guided them down the road and Jungkook was surprised at how big the house was. Beside it was a mansion, which Jungkook believes belongs to her family.

"Here are the keys. If you need anything text me alright?" He nodded and she smiled before leaving the two of them alone.

"At least you're smart enough to find a rich girlfriend. Never break up with her you hear me?" His father warned and he nodded. He knew all his father wanted was her money, but he was different.

He wants her love.