Behind the story.

Hey guys! I just wanted to quickly go through the story once again.

At the first chapter, Jungkook met the girl, and he instantly fell in love with her. In real life i think some of us may have encountered the same thing. Its kind of like love at first sight. Then moving on the girl got closer to Jungkook, and Jungkook thought she was the one for him. Many a times you think the person you like will be the one for you, but sometimes you might not have known the person well enough. Maybe you know how he or she acts on the outside, but are you sure you know her inside? (As in his or her true self)

Jungkook was the weaker one, and he is dependent on the girl. The girl was the one leading him. And because of that, Jungkook was being used as a toy for her. In relationships, that should not be the case.

Because Jungkook just follows her, she soon got tired of him, and of course, she cheated.

Because Jungkook loves the girl so much, when she cheated he wasn't angry. He never once yelled at the girl or demanded something, which shows he was the weaker one in this relationship. He lets go and left. And that is something important.

If you truly love your partner but the other doesnt feel the same way, you should never try to force him or her into a relationship if you know they will never enjoy it. If he or she loves another one, let him or her go. Because if you truly love someone, you want them to be happy. Even if it hurts you, you wish that they still have a smile on their face.

Relationships are never easy. And if you find something going wrong please talk it out with your partner! This concludes the end of this fanfic. And the above kind of explained why i wrote this.

Both parties should be happy in a relationship. It should never just be one person.

Once again, thank you so much for reading this fanfic and i hope you will continue supporting me in future:) i have another new fanfic up and its titled [asylum]. This time it focuses more on abusive love and i truly hope you guys can read and comment how you feel about [asylum]!

Love yall💕