The Wounded Man

Onigumo POV

"Ugh!" Walking hurriedly and looking around "That bastard almost got me..." Talking under his breath as he walks following the clear path. "I need to find a place to rest..." As the man continues walking with his injured arm he spots a village which looks like it almost got broken down. The man sighs in relief as he starts walking a little bit faster than before. While walking in such a hurry he spots a woman at the window but he ignores it till he starts dragging himself in front of the door. Using the door to rest is body after walking towards shelter.

Your POV

You hear something while you're crushing the herbs and adding ingredients to your medicine. You set the things you just hold down at your work area and grabbing your whipper in your hands. Slowly walking silently so it doesn't know you're walking to the door. Trying to hear through the door you hear panting, as you open the door you saw a man fell over your feet after you opened the door. Hearing him panting you saw his wound, you open you eyes wide so you hurry supporting his heavy body while dragged him to a futon. You undress his kimono leaving his chest open, looking at his half naked chest you go through some supplies to treat his wounded area. Luckily you don't have to get water outside as you bring in the water with a cloth in hand. As you cleaned his wound you can't find anything to cover his wound with so you use the sleeve of your kimono, using your teeth to rip it to strip. Finding a perfect length of your kimono strip leaving one of your arm exposed to the air you wrapped the kimono strip around the wounded man.

After treated the man's wound you made food for him to eat, staring his face you decided to let him know that you're giving him something to eat. "Umm... mister I made you something to eat, you need to eat something while your wound is healing." Without changing his expression he opens his mouth as if he understands.

Onigumo POV

"This woman... why did she rip her kimono for my wound? What a strange woman..." As I was wondering after she covers my wound she leaves me for just a moment she comes back. "Umm... mister I made you something to eat, you need to eat something while your wound is healing." Sounding like she's going to feed me I open my mouth since she's not wrong about that but I can't let my guard down even after she bandage me.

While that woman feed me rice and side dishes I finally decided to open my eyes since my wound is not driving me crazy. "So... what's your name?" The Woman asked me, swallowing the rice I answered her question "Onigumo..." "Oh... I'm (Y/N)." After saying her name she bowed a little then cleans up as I finished eating.

A/N: Testing. If you guys see this twice then there's a bug and you will see that at Part 12 on where I explain. Thank you for reading!