Sakura After Dream

Your P.O.V

"AHHHHHHHHH!!!" You heard a frightful scream, looking around in the darkness you couldn't sense any person's presence. "NOOOOOOOOO!!!" You stand up frantically looking around your surroundings then you feel a sharp pain hit you in your heart. Fell down to the floor you touched your heart, crying in pain.

You jolt yourself up, panting and sweating from the inside of your kimono. Bringing your hand to your heart, not feeling any pain from a few moments ago from your dream. Sighed in relief. "It's just a dream... it's only just a dream..." Looking out from the window you notice it's still dark outside. Couldn't go back to sleep you sit up and stretch your arms out. Looking around the room trying to find something to do you stand up to see if there is anything you need to do. Sadly you couldn't find something to keep you busy. Nothing else to do around, you grab a special cup and pour some water from the jug, filling it up you put it to the aside as you wave around the cup you are holding. Looking at the image you see in the enchanted cup you are holding, you see the village you're currently in. Seeing nothing unusual or suspicious nearby the village you wave your hand around the cup to undo the spell. Setting the cup down beside you, you thought of a activity that would at least distract you and keep you busy.

Looking at the papers around your work area, you grab a bunch of papers and put it some where within reach. Folding the papers together in different directions and cutting it using a metal blade for shape you wanted it to be. Looking at the folded paper and the way you cut it, you unfold it, looking at the beautiful shape of a cherry blossom. As time has passed you made a whole pile of origami cherry blossoms beside you while the stack of papers are slowly being used up.
"Lady (Y/N)!"
"Lady (Y/N) it's time to eat."
Your assistance's slides the door and pop their head out looking at what you're doing.
"Lady (Y/N) it's time to eat."
"Yeah, come on, let's eat together."
"Alright, let me put these away." Accepting your assistance's invite, you put your origami cherry blossoms in the box and the left over papers you cut out in the trash. After reorganizing your room you step out of your room where your assistance's are waiting for you.