Is It True?

Assistance's POV

"Lady (Y/N)! Lady (Y/N)!" All of the survivors ran out from the nursing house toward your defenseless body. One of your assistance hurriedly checks your pulse, making sure that you're OK.

"She's OK!" Shouts with full relief.

"That was dangerous..." With a worry tone.

"Let's get her inside." The soldier carries you on his back and the rest of the group also came along to check your well-being.

Walking towards the nursing home and lay you down on the futon that your assistances set them up for you.

Your POV

You have been sitting in front of nothing but pitch darkness, no matter where you look or where you stood you can't find a hint of light. While waiting you decided to sit down. After awhile you hear laughter, it doesn't sound like children's laughter. In fact you never heard anyone laugh like that, until you feel something. Not by touch but by the feeling of it, it felt like someone is around you in your presence until you see a faint light. You slowly look towards it, then everything starts to fade away while you're walking towards the light.

You slowly open your eyes, coming back conscious when it is almost light out. Noticing you are in the nursing home with everyone that are injure from the sudden demon ambush. What got your most attention is everyone is on their futons but your assistances on the other hand are all group up around you while you silently shaking your head at them and secretly smiling at them. "All of you are going to get a cold." Scolding them under your breath. You carefully slip out of the futon and covering your assistances with the blankets you got left over just in case.

You slip out from the nursing home to look at the skies. "What was that dream about?" You wonder curiously as you looked up at the stars. Thinking to yourself why you dream about it but you decide to keep yourself alert as you get back inside.

While not really sure of yourself what to do you decide to go to the other room checking any supplies of medicines are out. Luckily you found a few that are running out but easy to make. "Hmm... where's the tray..." You looked around and you found a tray at you working area. "There it is!" You pick up your tray and collect the ingredients you need to recreate ahead of time just in case.

A/N: Testing.