CHAPTER [15]

-Week Later-

Kendall-
It's been a week since I had my little "meltdown". I've been going to school looking trashy honestly. I haven't cared about my appearance anymore. I was still acting like a bitch though. I've seen Jacob. I kinda have to though. We have all the same classes and we sit next to each other.

We never exchange looks or words. We sit there and just listen. He doesn't say a word. He stares blankly into space. One time I looked at him and he looked at me. Tears instantly formed in his eyes.

"It's getting hot in here." Is what he said before he walked out of the classroom to the restroom. Did I just make Jacob cry? Today was Friday. Last day of the week and then we get two weeks off for Thanksgiving break. I'm honestly very excited. I need a break. But...I need to tell him...I still love Jacob.

Theres one problem.

I don't know if he loves me....

Jacob-
I've been depressed since the separation between me and Kendall. I haven't combed my hair in at least three days and I've been wearing the same hoodie for the last week. It was her favorite sweater....

I still love her...does she still love me? I guess there's only one way to tell. I have to confront her. I miss her.

Kendall-
I was walking to 2nd period when I heard someone lightly call my name. I turned around.

"Kendall?"

It was Jacob...

"Oh, um, hey Jacob. How have you been?" I ask. It was obvious he wasn't doing to well either.

"Um, I've been o-okay." He said slightly stuttering. I examined him.

Puffy under eyes. Red eyes. Flushed cheeks stained with dried tears. Messy hair. Sweatpants. Calvin Klein sandals with black socks. Hoodie. It was obvious he hadn't been putting in much effort into his appearance, as have I.

"Um, well I should get going." I said as I walked away.

He stood there in silence and a couple of seconds later he followed me. I almost forgot he had the same class as me. We took our seats next to each other and 2nd period had began.

Jacob-
While I was talking to Kendall I examined her appearance.

She didn't curl her eyelashes. She didn't do her hair. Just a basic braid. She was wearing adidas sweatpants, a over sized Nike pullover hoodie. Black Jesus sandals with black socks. Her eyes were red and puffy, like she had been crying. No mascara. Nothing. That's when she looks the prettiest honestly...

We walked into 2nd period and sat in our seats. It was already half way into 2nd period. I needed to tell her how I felt. I decided to write a note.

{ RJS- Jacob KW- Kendall }

RJS -> KW

Kendall...I have to tell you something.

I pass her the note without making eye contact. She grabs the note and opens it. She quickly writes her response down.

KW -> RJS

Um, yeah sure...anything.

RJS -> KW

I'm still in love with you... I-I-I understand that I hurt you...those were never my intentions. Just please give me a chance to explain...

I handed her the note and she quickly grabbed it. She took awhile to respond. After about 5 minutes she passed back the note.

KW -> RJS

Meet me at under the bleachers in the gym at the beginning of 5th. Well skip.

RJS -> KW

Won't we get in trouble for skipping?

KW -> RJS

Stop being pussy Jacob. Unless you don't want to explain then we can just forget I said anything?

RJS -> KW

No, no, no. Ill meet you then.

I passed her back the note and she did t respond back. Before I knew it 2nd period was over.

-I'm gonna write another one rn.
-It's gonna get a lil weird in the next chapter btw.

-I Still Love You.