Chapter 1

WIRT'S POV
It was over with the autumn and it was the middle of the Winter. A new semester was about to start . I totally hate school but Greg is OK with it. Today he was arguing with mom because he wanted to take Jason Funderburger, the frog, with him at school.
I went downstairs from my room and I heard them. 
"but mom! I want to show to my friends my frog! " said Greg.
"you can't take animals at school, Gregory!" mom told him.
"it's not fair! I promised to Louise and Mark that I'll show them! "
Louise and Mark were Greg's best friends since he started first grade.
"OK... You will show them. They can come today or tomorrow to us, after school. Wirt will bring you"
Great, I was thinking. I hate little children and their stupid questions.
"THANKS MOM YOU'RE THE BEST"
"yeah, and when I don't let you do what you want in not, ain't I? "
"mom, I'm a child, my impressions are changing often"
Then mom saw me
"oh Wirt, you're here. Just in time. Now you may go to school"
"OK, bye mom" I said while taking Greg out of our house.

****
"Wirt aren't you happy that my friends come at our home?" Greg asked me.
"I don't really care Greg. They're your friends, not mine... "
"I can tell them more about our adventures in the unknown! "
"Greg that wasn't real"
"yes it was"
"I don't think so"
"why?! "
"we were sinking.. And we probably dreamed all of these on our way to the hospital. "
"then why Jason Funderburger has a lightening tummy?! "
"well... Because.... Greg, I'm not a doctor... I..i just don't know! "
"because it was real"
"yeah, ok... Go in your class now "
We always arrive earlier ,so I decided just to walk through the corridors. I saw Sarah in a corner talking with a boy.
I remember what she did to me. I let her listen to my tape, she said she liked it. But then she was just using be. Like her servant for her little squad. And one day, I just stopped talking with her. She became selfish.
I looked at her with disgust while I was passing, and when she looked at me, I changed my sithgh.
I decided to go outside the school. It was beautiful to look at the trees filled with snow. It was a beautiful January. But when I reached the door, someone pushed it hard and made me fell.
"auch..." I mumbled to myself while touching my head. "who is responsible for this? "

BEATRICE'S POV
Beatrice, do you believe this?! Your parents really let you to go to the school from the City. You don't have to stay in that woods forever! I am really intelligent so I took a good grade to the exam easily. I went there in the second semester. I was going to be late so I started to run for reaching the school cause I needed to find my classroom too, and there were only 10 minutes left.
I didn't pay attention when I pulled the door quickly and I realized I hit someone.
"auch" the person mumbled.
It kinda sounded like... Wirt?
"who is responsible for this? " he asked.
I looked at him and it really was Wirt. But without his silly costume.
"Wirt? " I asked.
He looked up at me with a confused face.
"do I know you? "
Oh, I forgot he only saw me as a bird...
I helped him get up.
"Wirt, it's me! Beatrice! "
"w... Waa... What?! YOU ARE REAL?! THAT WEIRD WOODS ARE REAL?! NO.. nah nah im only dreaming, that door hit me good.. "
"no Wirt, I'm here, and I hit you with that door. I'm living and I recognized you! All that things were real! "
" But it's impossible!!!! "

WIRT'S POV
My head was fine.
"Wirt? " the person who seems to be a girl asked.
The voice was familiar so I looked up at her.
"do I know you? " i asked her.
Her face looked like she mentally facepalmed herself. She helped me get up.
"Wirt, it's me! Beatrice! "
BEATRICE, i thought. THAT BIRD FROM OUR STUPID DREAM?! IT'S IMPOSSIBLE.
"w... Waa... What?! YOU ARE REAL?! THAT WEIRD WOODS ARE REAL?! NO.. nah nah im only dreaming, that door hit me good.. "I madly said. I was freaked out.
"no Wirt, I'm here, and I hit you with that door. I'm living and I recognized you! All that things were real! " the girl who said she's Beatrice said.
"but it's impossible! "
"impossible is only for you... "